PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 03:50 PM
GeoffM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21884 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sapient View Post
Is there anywhere we can see screens from the new Dusk and Max themed Roms? I've been loving NRGZ work, but now there are so many choices. I know what MaxManilla is. What is Dusk?
Dusk over MAX - this pic was taken before the cook roms but is esentually the same it uses NRG Rom with Max 2.6 Beta then Dusk on top
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TP2Latest.jpg (89.6 KB, 186 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21884 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
-----
sorry to be a dumb a**...but where do I find the server settings and does any one know what the server setting for Verizon is?
Really would like to try this method...because I don't want to disable htc messaging either.
I have sprint but I wasnt able to get mms working with just changing the server settings and not disabling htc messaging however here is what arcsoft has as verizon server settings, not sure if they work

Port number: 80
Server address: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
Connect via: the internet

Last edited by Mazzakre; 12-14-2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: update
Old 12-14-2009, 04:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

When I installed the Dusk themed Rom my background was a dark background with a green windows logo near the bottom. Anyone know why? Is that rom packaged with maxmanilla and if so do I need to use maxmanilla to change the background and clocks. Ive never used maxmanilla before and I just wanted the theme pretty much as is shown in the images.

Another question... is the dusk theme a weather background, animated background or neither? I really like having the weather float across my screen, almost no one without a tp2 has seen anything like it, so Id love to have the dusk theme as a weather background

Last edited by Mazzakre; 12-14-2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: update
Old 12-14-2009, 04:17 PM
GeoffM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
When I installed the Dusk themed Rom my background was a dark background with a green windows logo near the bottom. Anyone know why? Is that rom packaged with maxmanilla and if so do I need to use maxmanilla to change the background and clocks. Ive never used maxmanilla before and I just wanted the theme pretty much as is shown in the images.
Not sure what you mean, the images on the first post are standard WM 6.1/6.5 and Manila 2.1/2.5 which NRG hasn't updated since the first ROM so I'm a bit confused - However to create my Image I use NRG MAX Rom as the Base then install Dusk over the Top (Dusk Link has always been in my Sig) this gives me the greatest control over my Clocks and includes MAX's Control Panel - Whats missing is the Task bar Icons From the Dusk Rom, Gregorz10 (Dusk Theme Creator) doen't have a CDMA Version so I suspect NRG created the missing ones for his ROM. other tidbits I install Dusck's Showcase theme and his taskbar (I can live with Ev and 1x not being themed)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

how landscape friendly is this 2.5+ as of now? what tabs are landscape compatible?
Old 12-14-2009, 04:24 PM
GeoffM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_23 View Post
how landscape friendly is this 2.5+ as of now? what tabs are landscape compatible?
Still just Music and Photos
Old 12-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffM View Post
Not sure what you mean, the images on the first post are standard WM 6.1/6.5 and Manila 2.1/2.5 which NRG hasn't updated since the first ROM so I'm a bit confused - However to create my Image I use NRG MAX Rom as the Base then install Dusk over the Top (Dusk Link has always been in my Sig) this gives me the greatest control over my Clocks and includes MAX's Control Panel - Whats missing is the Task bar Icons From the Dusk Rom, Gregorz10 (Dusk Theme Creator) doen't have a CDMA Version so I suspect NRG created the missing ones for his ROM. other tidbits I install Dusck's Showcase theme and his taskbar (I can live with Ev and 1x not being themed)
The images I was talking about are the Dusk theme images from the Dusk theme thread. Sorry for the confusion. I guess Im asking if I install the Dusk Rom from NRGz here do I still have to download the backgrounds and clocks over at the Dusk Theme page?
Old 12-14-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP Deuce

DirkDiggler is becoming a great contributor

Anyone else have this ANNOYING problem???? existing connection keeps switching back to "My ISP"...I go to network management, switch it to SPRINT, come back a few minutes later and it's back to "My ISP"...that's keeping my MMS from sending/receiving. Damnit!
Old 12-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

Have had it since 28004 version and is annoying as hell. Seems it's set up to not only switch back to it but on bootup it will also. You can't delete settings which annoys the crap outa me, If you have a corrupt connection you can't get rid of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
Anyone else have this ANNOYING problem???? existing connection keeps switching back to "My ISP"...I go to network management, switch it to SPRINT, come back a few minutes later and it's back to "My ISP"...that's keeping my MMS from sending/receiving. Damnit!

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.

Last edited by clueless25; 12-14-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:59 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

Reflashing doesn't help. It's not the main calender you see on your slider thats missing menu button, and buttons for the section of editing occurance. It's when you add it as a shortcut on main page and go thru there. There are no advanced menu options from the slider menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoabro View Post
I'm using Dec 12 28011 with Dusk and haven't experienced any of these problems on this or any previous version, including the MaxManila 28011; all menus appear as expected. Have you tried reflashing to stock first?

There is NO reason to flash back to stock whatsoever. When I flash, I let it cycle up, then wipe it again BEFORE doing anything. This gets rid of anything left behind from previous versions. MightyRom recommends this and it does make sense. And he's right. I did have something show after a rom flash that was an addon once at 1st boot on new rom, just wipe automatically now.

It takes about 4 or 5 times using the back arrow for it to do this.

Again, I haven't experienced this. Try flashing back to stock then reflashing; this solved a weird issue that I had with the Dec 07 ROM. Just an idea.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development