PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 04:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

jd2010 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 8| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Hi guys, long time lurker, just put the Energy rom on my phone. Only issue im having is that occasionally the HTC sense will either lock up the phone when loading or itll get in this weird loop where it keeps reloading itself every 5 seconds or so.

Seems like the sense thing is pretty buggy. Tips?
Old 04-13-2011, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 8| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I will echo the request for a classic cookie rom. I am downloading the April 8th rom, and I will let you know on hang up issues, (Since I complained pretty frequently about it) I cannot be without my phone for any long period and didn't have time before now.
I stopped asking for classic cookie. I posted a mini how to (including thread links) in the wiki about just using the Energy Standard ROM + putting in the CHT185 and CHTE1851 cab installers to XDA_UC. Ends up being about the same setup for me minus the hassle of hoping a CHT185 ROM is posted. You probably already knew this stuff, but I'm just replying in case others are looking for an alternative method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Reprint (HOTFILE DOWNLOAD ISSUES
Added to the wiki and referenced swlaraut's (thanks/d!) original post/solution... Hotfile downloading issues seems to be a recurring theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustusIV View Post
I just tried out the titanium rom, and my A2DP controls just send me back to the homescreen from my music player, i have never had any issues with any other version of the rom and this is the first time trying titanium, Is there anyway to fix it so the next button goes to the next song etc?
This may be related to the Sprint MR1 BT stacked baked in to the April.8 ROMs. I posting a separate item about BT stacks in general later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
I am trying to use S2U2 as my lock program but how do I disable the Android and the windows lock? Its annoying having 2 lock screens.
Did not see you mentioned what ROM you are using... so assuming you are using one with Sense and have you tried disabling through:

Go to the Sense HOME Tab, scroll to the SETTINGS Tab, select "Other", and then select "Lock Config". Uncheck the "Enabled" check box.

The Lock Options found through the START MENU->SETTINGS does not have the option to actually disable the Windows lock screen itself, only to set the lock password.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work

Hello, well, It was the phone, not the software. Not only the microphone was working sometimes, and more and more times it wasn't (on xdandroid too), but then the screen would be unresponsive when I opened the keyboard. So, instead of quitting and getting a different phone, I got another Touch Pro2. I really like the Windows Mobile versions of Excel, Word and Powerpoint, they beat any of the other more expensive options around with more options, menus more similar to the PC version and embedding capabilities. I also like to have the option of booting xdandroid when I need to run a program that has no equivalent (or a bad one) on windows mobile. I don't like at all the way the windows phone 7 looks.
Now I have to go through all the trouble of unlocking the phone and all that to start flashing the new roms...
Old 04-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
It''s not "crummy" its broken... redownload the ROM.
Hmm redownloaded and no-go. Still looks like stock winmo. Is there a way to used the dumped dialers i talked about earlier? For now im just reverting back to an earlier rom without it
Old 04-13-2011, 09:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Spint

michakaveli is a n00b

I apologize if this is a re-post... I attempted to find my answers by searching the thread to no avail.

I am on the Sprint network, and need to manually set the phone to roaming. Only option(s) I see are: Home only and Standard ... my Sprint signal where I am is spotty, but roaming works fine. How can I tell or set this to roaming only?

Also... how do I run the update (PRL) for local towers?

Thank You... so far this is an AMAZING ROM. Exactly what I having looking for.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

frozenbutt is keeping up the good workfrozenbutt is keeping up the good work

Kern grab this: Dialer_6.5.3NRGZed Lite.cab

I had the same issue and that cab fixed it up perfect.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Dialer fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
Hmm redownloaded and no-go. Still looks like stock winmo. Is there a way to used the dumped dialers i talked about earlier? For now im just reverting back to an earlier rom without it
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt View Post
Kern grab this: Dialer_6.5.3NRGZed Lite.cab

I had the same issue and that cab fixed it up perfect.
Correct: it will fix dialer issue.

Remember to KILL CPROG (with Arkswitch or Task Manager) BEFORE INSTALLING!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

flashed latest gtx rom last night, using standard flash procedure, and had lots of freeze ups. anyone else?
Old 04-14-2011, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 HD

JukEboX is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to JukEboX Send a message via MSN to JukEboX Send a message via Yahoo to JukEboX Send a message via Skype™ to JukEboX

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
Did not see you mentioned what ROM you are using... so assuming you are using one with Sense and have you tried disabling through:

Go to the Sense HOME Tab, scroll to the SETTINGS Tab, select "Other", and then select "Lock Config". Uncheck the "Enabled" check box.

The Lock Options found through the START MENU->SETTINGS does not have the option to actually disable the Windows lock screen itself, only to set the lock password.
Sorry I am using the Original Sense ROM yes. And The funny part is the Enabled box is already unchecked. Its very odd. So when I suspend the phone it locks with S2U2 and then the Phone lock locks. Not sure what is going on?

So I have to unlock it twice every time I want to use it.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

PuckMercury is keeping up the good workPuckMercury is keeping up the good work

Didn't see this mentioned, but April13th ROMS appearing - so far just 21916 and 29017 CHT1.85 Energy theme

EDIT: Thanks madkoopa for catching my mistRake

Last edited by PuckMercury; 04-14-2011 at 11:12 AM. Reason: I was wrong :)
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development