PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 10:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

christopholofigus is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 25| 21916|23699 * Sense 20

Here ya go:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...ml#post1244118

I use the crimson red with .sencity and love it (used it with cookie and cookie 2).

and here is the instructions (from the above link) for fixing the phone settings:

For you guys that have Phone settings missing open registry editor and delete the following [HKLM\ControlPanel\Phone\Redirect] and soft reset

I just verified that it works

Last edited by christopholofigus; 11-30-2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason: adding info
Old 11-30-2010, 11:04 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 25| 21916|23699 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
It seems like there is a battery saving cab that breaks bluetooth, but I'm not 100% on that.
hmmm never heard of a battery cab breaking it before unless it's a new cab that's doing something different than before, i use hypnotics and it's never broke anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I installed maxx battery cab.

Will uninstall that and see if BT works.

Didnt think about a battery cab breaking BT.

Thanks.
same answer as above about a battery cab breaking something, never heard of it and never had it happen to me, but at least if you uninstall it and it works then that would be new news, let us know if it helped or not, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopholofigus View Post
Here ya go:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...ml#post1244118

I use the crimson red with .sencity and love it (used it with cookie and cookie 2).
I'm digging those themes i just wish they were make for these roms and have everything skinned, i don't like to have some stuff skinned and some things not, and i forgot who said it earlier but they mentioned that him and NRG should get together to do a themed rom <sencity would be nice, hint hint lol>.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
have you installed anything that could have broke it because i haven't read of anyone else having this issue? if you have installed cabs what i would do is take them all off and then one by one add them back until you find which one is breaking it.
It seems like there is a battery saving cab that breaks bluetooth, but I'm not 100% on that.
that was it.
Uninstalled maxx new battery sving cab and BT works again.
Posting from phone but will hit thanks button soon.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:

that was it.
Glad you were able to get your problem solved.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

that was it.
glad to hear that you got it figured out, good job. see i never used maxx's cab i have always used hypnotic, i know maxx said that it wasn't the best cab to use but i have had good luck with it and it's never broke anything that i know of, don't worry about hitting the thanks button just glad you got it fixed.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Naveronski is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Naveronski Send a message via AIM to Naveronski Send a message via MSN to Naveronski Send a message via Yahoo to Naveronski

Just a quick question:

I've been running MightyROM since... well, forever. But since he's stopped updating, I'm looking elsewhere.

What would you say are the biggest changes between his and this one?
Old 11-30-2010, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: SPRINT PCS

alher591 is keeping up the good workalher591 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
Just a quick question:

I've been running MightyROM since... well, forever. But since he's stopped updating, I'm looking elsewhere.

lol. first thing Nrg doesnt like the M word in his thread. and im gonna tell you once you choose a rom to your liking. your gonna say to yourself "i shoulda flashed Nrgz roms along time ago"
Old 12-01-2010, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
Just a quick question:

Biggest difference is all the different ROM options. You have to try them all out. Then NRG updates them at least once a week, so you have to try the new ones. Then pretty soon your always waiting by the computer watching to see if there are new ROMs. Then your social life (such as it is) goes to hell. Then you stop shaving and start missing work to flash new ROMs. Pretty much your entire life begins to revolve around the Energy ROM thread. Then......you'll be one of us. Thats the biggest difference.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Biggest difference is all the different ROM options. You have to try them all out. Then NRG updates them at least once a week, so you have to try the new ones. Then pretty soon your always waiting by the computer watching to see if there are new ROMs. Then your social life (such as it is) goes to hell. Then you stop shaving and start missing work to flash new ROMs. Pretty much your entire life begins to revolve around the Energy ROM thread. Then......you'll be one of us. Thats the biggest difference.
Wow t-bob, way to sugar coat it...
Old 12-01-2010, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Naveronski is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Naveronski Send a message via AIM to Naveronski Send a message via MSN to Naveronski Send a message via Yahoo to Naveronski

Quote:
Then because I use my phone for work, and need it to work constantly (or with the occasional Sleep of Death), this ROM isn't for me?

I don't want to have to flash every few days.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development