PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 07:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2
Carrier: USCC

phalkon30 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
its nice to come back here to again give EnergyROM a go, only to find that it STILL has the same issue I reported when I first gave it a go!

the SIGNAL icon, has in its place, the ACTIVESYNC icon (the green active one), and while searching for signal, it is the data transfer arrows icon... I dont doubt this is due to my not having a SIM, but still, its fixable, and remains broken!

great stuff... back to MR again... (literally 4 months since i first reported this issue...) I dont feel like digging up that bar replacement fix I had when i first tried Energy
I've had the same issue for a while, didn't think it was a big enough deal to report it though. Just ignore it...it obviously isn't activesyncing.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mardibob is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Anyone having issues with the end of daylight savings time?

My phone has the correct time, but my 6:20 alarm went off at 5:20 instead!
I'm using the default alarm program.

Is this a known issue, or just my bad luck?

Thanks!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagat View Post
nrgy does good job...but last couple of roms...freeze the phone...21684titanium froze...21681 was good...any solution to phone freezing...i don't overclock...is that the reason?
Lots of info in the new FAQ's, and that issue is covered.

In short, remove SD card, backup the info on it and format the card. Reload the info back on it and put it back in your phone and you should be good to go.

However, make sure you are not carrying over any settings from a previous ROM that are on your SD card.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

wow.. Nov 8th simple sense 21684 compact start, no internet push, no proxy 20 pp is the best 6.5 rom ever!!! speed is insane w/o OC or anything.. wow.. truly insane.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:06 AM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
its nice to come back here to again give EnergyROM a go, only to find that it STILL has the same issue I reported when I first gave it a go!

the SIGNAL icon, has in its place, the ACTIVESYNC icon (the green active one), and while searching for signal, it is the data transfer arrows icon... I dont doubt this is due to my not having a SIM, but still, its fixable, and remains broken!

great stuff... back to MR again... (literally 4 months since i first reported this issue...) I dont feel like digging up that bar replacement fix I had when i first tried Energy
This issue is easily solved... Install a custom task bar and it will be fine!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-11-2010, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Herman
Carrier: Telus

Van G is just getting started
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Just flashed 21916 and like it so far but I'm having and issue with dialer putting international '011' pre-pend on all my calls since my contacts are all in the format +1 (###) ###-####

I found a previous post from older rom about flashing the sprint keyboard for my Telus Rhodium but I don't know if this still applies and where to find the sprint cab (was referenced to first page but not there).

Any suggestions?

Telus Rhodium - Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04 - Radio 1.92.00WV - Voyager 510
Old 11-11-2010, 12:20 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van G View Post
Just flashed 21916 and like it so far but I'm having and issue with dialer putting international '011' pre-pend on all my calls since my contacts are all in the format +1 (###) ###-####

I found a previous post from older rom about flashing the sprint keyboard for my Telus Rhodium but I don't know if this still applies and where to find the sprint cab (was referenced to first page but not there).

Any suggestions?
for the sprint keyboard you dont need to do anything other than provision your phone for sprint (in tools / carrier provisioning)

in terms of the pre-pend
go to phone then menu / options / cdma options / Automatic Prepend and turn it off

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

Last edited by japper88; 11-11-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: cricket

bigheadpits is a n00b

Whenever i DL Ryan Moguls Cricket Wap & MMs settings cab it screws up my Battery icon (puts it back to original black/white) WHY???? any help i tried many of the others and all seem to be off once i have installed the cab
Old 11-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: cricket

bigheadpits is a n00b

another thinhg is none ogf them have the correct battery usage unless i hit the icon to see what it is registering
Old 11-11-2010, 12:38 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Faq

..bump
Ahhh, mmmmm not one comment on this for the FAQ?

I RFP'd on this 2 days ago... it was post 3 days ago.

Last chance... if you don't like some/all, have other ideas, now is the time. DON"T be a critic after the fact please.

(all are welcome, but especially any of the long standing VIP's.. PM me if you don't want to post)...

We will be putting a link in post 6 to the wiki, but want to get a little more formatting done & clean up a little first. I've discussed with gTen & just need to let him know.

Here's what I'll do if no other input.
1. Take part of what is list below & incorporate it....

2. KISS: "keep it simple stupid", if we get too many "proposed" "suggested" & then actual proposals, actual suggestions/rules, etc.. it'll end up being a cluster, everyone posting in the wrong area, or worse.. not posting at all because someone jumped on another for posting in the wrong place.

3. Do like the idea of a 2 tiered wiki though. Here's the issue... we want NRGZ28 to simply look at one or 2 areas. Perhaps 1. "Suggestions for next ROM" and 2. ), Questions/problems/perceived bugs. NRG probably doesn't want to weed through the entire wiki & 100 pages of posts to find what's happening. However, we also want to avoid every former "MM" user, noobs & lurkers, putting every little quirk & perceived bug in the main #1 "Suggestions for the next ROM" area. Perhaps in that area, one of the rules is that only a few of us predesignated users be able to post to that area, the rest is "free range" :>)) ??? thoughts?

After that, the FAQ isn't mine.. or yours or.. whoevers.. it's all of ours, to be updated, used & worked on by all. Some may want to take it, but don't have the time, experience, etc.. Others (me), don't want it, but will help get it setup & back out)

Having said all this, sure we can still change it after the fact.... but soliciting input on the front side may ensure the FAQ is a central point of help as opposed to a point of contention. Probably made too much out of this, I'll go ahead & get a rough setup & post one more time before linking to post 6.. easier to pick apart an example then a concept..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Before I get too into it, What does everyone think about something like:
1. NRG Wiki Rules
a. Proposed Rules
2. Frequently Asked Questions
a. Answered
i. NRG
ii. Backing up
Sashimi
XDA_UC
b. Overclocking
c. SSM
d. MMS
e. Star Menus
f. GPS
g. Battery
h. Data
i. Provisioning
j. Lockscreen
k. Dialers
l. Installing programs
m. Propose a Question
3. Suggestions for next rom
a. Propose a Suggestions
4. Confirmed Issues
a. Report an Issue

My thoughts are we create some rules about the where new questions/suggestions should be posted: under "propose a question" Once they get asnwered we move them to the "answered questions". same thing for issues etc. I was thinking we could organize the faq by keyword like a glossary. thoughts?

Last edited by teradog; 11-11-2010 at 12:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development