PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 01:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cashmoney121 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 20| 21916|21682 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmanager View Post
I installed the iphonetoday yesterday, its very fast and low ram but development seems to have stopped around april, most threads i checked are dead too unless i missed one. I am having trouble finding a good clock to put on home screen. The one that iphone shows is too small and 24 hour, want 12. I looked through the reg and cant find the right keys to change if possible. I really like it for the speed and freeze free operation. nice status info icons too. One last question, I clicked the GPRS icon and the green light came on icon, clicked several more times and wont go out, this means what, sorry dont know what GPRS is LOL! Thanks, now back to search n read I tried getting the two icon digital clock from this link working. Finally installed to root on device after looking at mortscript file but clock still didnt display right. Could someone take a look at this and give some help? Thanks [Mort] IPhoneToday Clock v-0.0.4 active if anyone wants it - xda-developers
Did you see this one? iPhoneToday v1.5.2 (Apr 15, 2010) - xda-developers He's giving new life to iphonetoday. Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 20| 21916|21682 * Sense 2018

I'm kind of at a loss here because I love NRGZ roms, they are snappy and beautiful BUT the battery life is by far the worst of any rom I have ever tried, I mean I can be in opera and literally just watch the percentage numbers on the battery go down, and with my normal usage I get about 10 hours MAX and thats with maxx battery tweak and a few others

I am running vin's rom now and I can get easily a day and a half out of it. Does anyone else have really bad battery life? I would really like to use the sencity rom, its exactly what I want but I dont want to have to charge my phone throughout the day
Old 10-22-2010, 03:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
The SWYPE affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Interesting business model Swype has:
-We don't want you to use our product for free (perfectly understandable)
-We don't want to sell our product to you (even you would pay us much more for the product, maybe $2.99) because you are too much trouble, even though you are our natural customer that loves our product.
-We will sell our product to Microsoft and Google (maybe for $0.40)

It is like GM or Ford saying, dealing with dealers and customers is too much work. We will only sell to car rental customers, so people can drive our cars and see how good they are, but they can't buy them. Car dealers buy cars in bulk at prices where car companies don't make hardly any money. Before it went broke, Chrysler was selling 80% of their vehicles to fleets, we all know how the story ended.
This is correct...i don't know why this company acts this way...

Anyway it will not be a big deal for us...since NRGZ tweeted this:

Quote:
For Swype.. a cab will be available in the addons folder which has nothing to do with XDA. So no rules there... Just drop it in XDA_UC.. 12:06 PM Oct 20th via Digsby

PS. Seems like today i will receive my Sprint Touch Pro 2...so i will start to be more active here.
I am on XDA since a year and a half...owning a Raphael (AT&T Fuze). Before i had a Kaiser and a Elf...
I am italian, working+living in Moldova...for this reason i decided to buy a Sprint TP2...as you all know it can run 3G fine also in Europe...instead of AT&T and Tmobile versions...(european are sold at double price).
I hope to be helpful here
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
I'm kind of at a loss here because I love NRGZ roms, they are snappy and beautiful BUT the battery life is by far the worst of any rom I have ever tried, I mean I can be in opera and literally just watch the percentage numbers on the battery go down, and with my normal usage I get about 10 hours MAX and thats with maxx battery tweak and a few others

I am running vin's rom now and I can get easily a day and a half out of it. Does anyone else have really bad battery life? I would really like to use the sencity rom, its exactly what I want but I dont want to have to charge my phone throughout the day
CHT2.0 Beta is known to be a battery hog...
CookieMonster fixed it for the final release that will come out in a few days.
If you search for my post of 1-2 days ago i posted a fix (coming from CHT2.0 final) for battery life and speed.
I used that fix and it seems working: i have less battery drainage now.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post

10 hrs?????? that's definitely not not the rom, that's u man
Old 10-22-2010, 03:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Re: The SWYPE affair

PS. Seems like today i will receive my Sprint Touch Pro 2...so i will start to be more active here.
I am on XDA since a year and a half...owning a Raphael (AT&T Fuze). Before i had a Kaiser and a Elf...
I am italian, working+living in Moldova...for this reason i decided to buy a Sprint TP2...as you all know it can run 3G fine also in Europe...instead of AT&T and Tmobile versions...(european are sold at double price).
I hope to be helpful here [/QUOTE]

WELCOME!
Old 10-22-2010, 05:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

rebelx is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
CHT2.0 Beta is known to be a battery hog...
CookieMonster fixed it for the final release that will come out in a few days.
If you search for my post of 1-2 days ago i posted a fix (coming from CHT2.0 final) for battery life and speed.
I used that fix and it seems working: i have less battery drainage now.
Wait, so we're going to get another release within the next few days?! Even after the 20th release?

So my question still stands... if I have an older version of this ROM installed, how difficult is it to update to the newer one? Where can I find the steps to update?
Old 10-22-2010, 05:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
ya it takes a min or two for it all to get right.
Thanks for the reply, but it isn't just the refresh of the images that I am after. Maybe not everyone noticed this, but it used to work like this:

- Connect to facebook with Sense and link contacts to fb profiles
- Existing contacts now have profile pics!
- Initiate an activesync to an exchange server and the updated contacts are sync'ed to the exchange account.

In doing that, opening Outlook on a PC will show that your fb linked contacts now have their profile pics! Nice. However, I don't know when this feature (of sense? WM 6.x?) stopped working.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:08 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmanager View Post
...but development seems to have stopped around april, .. The one that iphone shows is too small and 24 hour, want 12. I looked through the reg and cant find the right keys to change if possible. I really like it for the speed and freeze free operation. nice status info icons too. One last question, I clicked the GPRS icon and the green light came on icon, clicked several more times and wont go out, this means what, sorry dont know what GPRS is LOL! [Mort] IPhoneToday Clock v-0.0.4 active if anyone wants it - xda-developers
developers.com/showthread.php?t=633618]iPhoneToday v1.5.2 (Apr 15, 2010) - xda-developers[/url] He's giving new life to iphonetoday. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]
thanks cash... thats the one ive linked to at least 3 times here.. where the heck did u come up with that old one pcman???
August 2010...
in that thread.. 12 hr clock= hold blank space, options, special icons, clock, ck 12 hr box, save, done
2nd time in last couple days ive post that...
GPRS.. hold down icon, delete...GPRS is based on Global System for Mobile (GSM), we r cdma...
agreed on status icons.. same as cookie, even better.. and stuff like wifi on/off toggle also.
sent by tp2..

Last edited by teradog; 10-22-2010 at 06:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
haven't heard of either of those issues before, but those roms just came out so if someone else has had them they haven't reported it yet.
the fix to the gsensor was to run the start menu in regular mode instead of compact. Weird but it works....

I'm still having the white screen reboot problem. i have to hit talk and then end for the sense ui to properly start up. been having this problem since the sep 20 version. i tried both regular build and fast build with and without 2.0. both my wife and mine tp2 have the same problem.

Thanks,
Sid

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development