PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 05:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

no ROMs with the start button on the top anymore?? gonna miss that..

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 06-08-2010, 07:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehanhan View Post
This one is running ALOT smoother than the previous release.!
I love how somebody says this about every release ever put out by anybody.

I don't notice any difference in "smoothness", the previous one ran super for me..........

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
is the lockscreen for your ROM

something you created or built in to 6.5.x or a cab? I really like how it works and wanted to know where it originated.

I agree, that lock is awesome (the slider is at the perfect height for my thumb).

I am a LONG TIME PocketShield user & with this setup I haven't even bothered to reinstall PS at this time.

~John
Old 06-08-2010, 07:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: US Cellular

dave0812 is just getting started

does anyone have the android clock used in this rom
Old 06-08-2010, 07:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

siff is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
would you say maxsense is better than the cookie verson of NRGZ ROMS?

I havent tried maxsense.
Speedy you do realize Big is just a chef, a good one but just a chef not the developer of Maxsense... That is Maxcy.......
Old 06-08-2010, 08:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2!!!!

jp2307 is keeping up the good workjp2307 is keeping up the good work

Guys, sorry to ask...but someone earlier said that the GTX veriosn from 06/06 is great...but i did not see a GTX on june 06 or june 07...did i miss something???

Was there a GTX version in the past 2 days???

Thanks

JP
Old 06-08-2010, 09:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSTNG View Post
Edit: Ok, uninstalled "Shaolin Battery Saver" and Bluetooth started working... go figure. Problem solved

Edit: refined my forum search a bit and found some references to this problem with some battery saver/monitoring apps so I'm working my way through uninstalling some stuff to see if Bluetooth starts working...

Is bluetooth working for everybody in the Energy.RHODCDMA.21905.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.06 ROM? I just get an error anytime I try to turn it on. "Error in loading the Bluetooth stack (0x1)."
The Shaolin cab disables parts of BT in order to reduce battery usage... here is a post of the reg edits that are in that cab.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=78

That was designed for max battery life... not for BT users. I took the parts out of that cab about polling, timeouts, face down mute ring, etc. I made the manual reg edits then saved the reg keys to let Sashimi import them after each flash. Unfortunately people create more problems for their phone just installing every cab that comes along and then usually complains as to why NRGZ won't fix the problem
I am not saying you are doing that, just pointing out how you installed a cab to do one thing but broke something else that you wanted in the process.

You can extract a cab file just like a zip file and then look at the contents to see what it does. Take time to know what you are installing and you will save a massive amount of time trying to figure out why something doesn't work

I attached the reg keys that I use to help out with battery life. I also use the Nuebattery driver to enable quick charge. My BT works fine and I have great battery life.

Hope it helps

EDIT: Other cabs that I use are the NopushIntenet, Resource Proxy, and Disable Document Indexer.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 06-08-2010 at 10:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by siff View Post
Speedy you do realize Big is just a chef, a good one but just a chef not the developer of Maxsense... That is Maxcy.......
Actually you are wrong...

I am involved with MaxSense more than anyone else.
I did ALL graphic work for MaxSense, worked with XML's, pdebug, mode9, and also did some lua coding...

Not saying i was the mastermind behind MaxSense, but i worked DAILY with Max on this project and know it better than most anyone out there.

Just a chef... I needed a good laugh!

This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

ftc_osiris is becoming a great contributor

For the love of God, can someone tell me how to fix EnergyROMs continuing problem with Bluetooth Headsets (hangup still does not work)

I want to use EnergyROM but have been unable to do so SINCE January. I try every new version hoping for the best and I am constantly disappointed.

I know this is a problem for others as well.

The strange thing is that Bluetooth headsets work perfectly with every other chef's ROMs (Big's, Mighty's, and Timberwolf to name a few), but EnergyROM has had this ongoing issue since January. (In January, a solution came out that other chefs implemented. Previously, the problem was universal on TP2.)

Please someone PM me with a solution or better post one.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oneandsix is becoming a great contributor

I'm on June 7th 21905 - And for some reason this stupid thing's Sense UI keeps crashing on me. Anyone else seeing anything similar? (I've tried a hard reset)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development