PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 10:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Just an FYI.....I have been running exclusively 23X for a bit now....right now I am on 23569 and it to me is the best build out....I am not currently running NRGY though...I would not trade the 23X builds for anything....they handle memory way better than all others....
Cool, thanks for that info.

I think I may play around with the NRG 23569 tonight. If you don't mind me asking, which ROM are you running??

~John
Old 05-23-2010, 11:15 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

I havent had my 23569 lock up either. it's been a good rom. Aside from cooking withdraws, I havent had the urdge to switch it out for a dif version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Just an FYI.....I have been running exclusively 23X for a bit now....right now I am on 23569 and it to me is the best build out....I am not currently running NRGY though...I would not trade the 23X builds for anything....they handle memory way better than all others....

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
you quoted me, but I was not being critical of NRG ROM's at all.

I flashed the Dec 16th Dusk ROM on probably Dec 17th & ran it until two days ago. In five months time, it never froze up once (that's got to be some kind of record) unless I did something stupid & caused the SOD myself.

I would still be running that ROM if I hadn't started to have MMS problems (caused my VZ changing something on their end, I could send but not receive & not one detail had been changed on my phone in months).

All I was asking was how really unstable the 23569 ROMs are. I keep reading posts that say things like "this thing is lightning fast, but you'll have to live with the freezeups etc-it is worth it"

Then the next post will say something like "I just switched back to the 21903 ROM, the 23569 option is simply WAY too buggy for me"

I was just trying to see how well the 23XXXX ROMs actually work for people. If the only problem is that it freezes up once a week (tops) & everything else works perfectly then I think I may give it a try.

On the other hand, If it may freeze up two to three times a day I would eventually throw it out my office window (I don't care what I paid or it).......... ;-0

~John
I took your quote as being critical, but critical doesn't automatically being negative, nor did I take it as negative. I hope my response didn't come off negative because it wasn't intended that way either (that's why I put the bit in after responding to you that this part wasn't directed at anyone and yada yada). I was posting that I had never had any problems with the 23xxx build, which was your question, as you just restated. I always have my ROM info in my sig, so I figured you would have seen that and put it together.

LAWL
Old 05-23-2010, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mrwilly is just getting started

have you guys seen this?
http://www.xda-developers.com/window...htc-messenger/
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

FROG_LEG_SALAD is a n00b

anyone having a problem when the keyboard is slid out that the screen wont rotate or stay rotated?
Old 05-24-2010, 01:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

just got the may 22nd GTX
how do i mess around with the homescreen... like the notification and change the clock style?... cant seem to figure it out
any help would be nice
Thanx

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 05-24-2010, 02:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Love the new GTX. I really like the new wallpaper, unfortunately I changed it just to see what the old GTX wallpaper looked like on my setup and discovered that I can't get the new one back. Does anyone have the new GTX startup and background wallpaper? Thanks
Old 05-24-2010, 02:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I always have my ROM info in my sig, so I figured you would have seen that and put it together.
LOL, well there's part of the "non comprehension" on my part (not yours)

I have had all sigs blocked in my preferences for over a year.

Sigs like yours with ROM info etc are great, but I got so damn sick of looking at half page animated gifs of some of these DB's favorite movie scenes etc -stuff that was annoying as hell & had absolutely NOTHING to do with PPCs, that I finally just blocked all of them.

Now, I do miss out on useful info like yours but it sure makes for a MUCH MUCH more enjoyable browsing experience in general.

~John
Old 05-24-2010, 02:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
just got the may 22nd GTX
how do i mess around with the homescreen... like the notification and change the clock style?... cant seem to figure it out
any help would be nice
Thanx
on the home screen tab, click the right softkey "menu", then you'll see edit home layout. you can then drag and drop the clocks around, and tab and hold to adjust different clocks.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

pmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad740 View Post
can someone point me in the right direction on where I can read up on backing up sms txt msgs on my verizon TP2? I love the energy Rom and everytime I install it i loose all my sms txts so b4 in install the latest rom i wanna learn how to backup. does Sashimi back these files up? Ive searched for about 2 hrs and cant seem to find what i need. thanx in advance for anybodys help...

Have you tried Microsoft My Phone? It's free and works for me. Once I flash I get all of my text messages restored on the next sync with My Phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development