PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TITAN, RHODIUM
Carrier: VZW, Sprint

princeofppc is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

can anybody pls. post the original nrg gtx grass wallpaper file
Old 05-09-2010, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Just loaded the 5/9 cookie ROM...have been running the 4/16 ROM, but with the new Google maps, and baking in Opera 9.7 I had to upgrade! Beautiful ROM, as usual NRG...THANKS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
Let me ask you, and anyone else with an opinion on this (lol), what is the benefit of downgrading to Opera 9.7? I was having no problems with version 10 on any of the last many ROMs. What exactly do you mean when you say that he cooked it in? Doesn't Opera 9.x basically come on all phones? and why would that be better than any other ROM? I preferred Opera 10. Especially since I spent so much time setting up my quicklinks and XDA to do it for me. Now I have a dead link on my Home tab too
I don't believe 9.7 is baked in. According to the change log O10 final went in with the 4/23 ROMS and has been there since.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spambusterdave View Post
I don't believe 9.7 is baked in. According to the change log O10 final went in with the 4/23 ROMS and has been there since.

From Changelog:
May 8th, 2010 ^

Putting the latest Opera 9.7 back in the ROMs. Opera 10 causes too much system instability for my taste and while its pretty, its still too unstable.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
From Changelog:
May 8th, 2010 ^

Putting the latest Opera 9.7 back in the ROMs. Opera 10 causes too much system instability for my taste and while its pretty, its still too unstable.
Ah, OK.. missed that.

Thanks
Old 05-09-2010, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

Please tell me blue tooth issue is fixed
Old 05-09-2010, 09:21 PM
smu
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

smu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
Bluetooth issue is fixed...I don't know if that's true or not, I just thought I'd tell you since you asked.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smu View Post
Bluetooth issue is fixed...I don't know if that's true or not, I just thought I'd tell you since you asked.
Awesome!!!! Just about spit my iced tea all over my keyboard...
Old 05-09-2010, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CDMA

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Wish I could... Have updated to the latest 23569... First call was a problem that required me to do 3 hangups...

The second I didn't have a problem... but I think it was due to the fact that my wife hung up before I did....

The third call was to my VM and when I went to push the delete button (Sprint #7) on my car's built in phone keypad, it did what NRG ROMs have always done (I didn't previously mention this recently), which is that it acted like I was holding the 7 key and continued for about 10 seconds and then stopped.

The 4th and 5th calls both required me to do 2 hangups.

Guess I'll be switching back off of this ROM.... NOT HAPPY about it! Always come back because I was such a HUGE NRG Fan when on my TP but this is a huge issue for me as I ame on 30-40 calls a day and am always on the BT Headset or the my Car's BT connection.....

EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS ROM IS EXACTLY what I want in a ROM.

NRG: Keep up the brilliant work... but PLEASE fix BT.... Please...

Will be back in a couple of weeks to try again!

Cheers
ROM: What day is it?
Old 05-09-2010, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

jambaj0e is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
First, I don't think it the rom because I know that myself and many others are not having any "freezes" at all. The roms are very stable and have been for quite a while.

Second, If you want to find out what is causing your issues, it will take some time to narrow it down. Start with a fresh flash (task29 to make sure your phone is clean) then don't install any cabs at all. Test it for a while to make sure no freezing occurs, if it does at this point it could even be your sd card (people have had issues with certain cards). Then 1 by 1 in stall your cabs you usually use and test the phone for a while after each cab to find out which one is causing you problems (like I said, it could take a while)

Since this is not happening to everyone it is most likely not the rom.
Question about task29. It only cleans up the phone memory and doesn't touch the miniSD card storage, right?
Old 05-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambaj0e View Post
Question about task29. It only cleans up the phone memory and doesn't touch the miniSD card storage, right?
Right, but I always remove my SD card anyway, just to avoid any possible conflicts.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development