PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 02:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D
Carrier: sprint

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Yo everybody, whats wrong with this picture. Was Cookies Tab changed? I thought I downloaded Mar 17_23547 with cookies_tabs and I got this:
-not page indicator with only one page. is there "cookies tab" enable button somewhere??

Last edited by sec1rxg; 01-29-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Never ran Cookie ROM but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sec1rxg View Post
Yo everybody, whats wrong with this picture. Was Cookies Tab changed? I thought I downloaded Mar 17_23547 with cookies_tabs and I got this:
-not page indicator with only one page. is there "cookies tab" enable button somewhere??
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Its there... he has only one page tab by default, go into the start menu then tools and run CHTEditor and change the settings to allow more pages to be available by swiping left or right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3deezy!!
Carrier: blah! sprint :/

1uk3 is becoming a great contributor

errr...my opera always opens up in full zoom...and then it wont zoom at all :/ anyone else have this going on?
Old 03-18-2010, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D
Carrier: sprint

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

oooh, never knew what that setting did, thanks for your help, im ok now.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have had to soft reset several times today. I maybe was forced to soft reset a total of four times since switching to NRG ROMs on the 2 26 release. His ROMs have been really stable for me, maybe because I don't install that many additional cabs. The 17th release seems slower to me though. There is more lag time when changing tabs or opening a program. Does anyone else feel that way or am I ?

I am also noticing a few cosmetic things:

When weather animation is enabled the weather picture is not centered on the animation. The sunburst is just below the sun instead of centered. Also, the wallpaper is not landscape supported. I'm not sure if that's the correct terminology but when I open my keyboard, the wallpaper goes blank on all tabs.

NinjaDuck do you know how I can put my Opera settings into UC including my home page web sites? (I'll post in your thread - here) I really like UC and I think I'm ready to try it. I'm also going to switch to Cookie ROM to see what's up.

Thanks NRG for that great ROMs. If there is anything I can do to help, I am available.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:49 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
I have had to soft reset several times today. I maybe was forced to soft reset a total of four times since switching to NRG ROMs on the 2 26 release. His ROMs have been really stable for me, maybe because I don't install that many additional cabs. The 17th release seems slower to me though. There is more lag time when changing tabs or opening a program. Does anyone else feel that way or am I ?

When weather animation is enabled the weather picture is not centered on the animation. The sunburst is just below the sun instead of centered. Also, the wallpaper is not landscape supported. I'm not sure if that's the correct terminology but when I open my keyboard, the wallpaper goes blank on all tabs.

NinjaDuck do you know how I can put my Opera settings into UC including my home page web sites? (I'll post in your thread - here) I really like UC and I think I'm ready to try it. I'm also going to switch to Cookie ROM to see what's up.

Thanks NRG for that great ROMs. If there is anything I can do to help, I am available.
If you are running the Co0kie version of the rom, the weather and clock are slightly moved up and the top curtain is slightly shrunk for the Mod,
to allow the extra appointments and Call History on the Home Screen.
That was built into the mod that way and may get adjusted in a future release of Co0kie's Home Tab.

As for the landscape wallpaper not showing up, it should still have my 2.5.2012 simple B4all cooked in.
You can always grab my cab for it HERE.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Quote:

Well since your not running cookie, you must have installed the cab to enable weather animation on the home screen. This really slows things down in manila, and I'd recommend not using it if your looking for speed. The animation still plays if you go to the weather tab even without the cab installed, so you'll still be able to see it if you want to. I was never a fan. Also, if you still want a little more speed and don't run multiple programs, you could increase the page pool for better performance. I brought mine from 16 to 20 before installation, but I have zero lag with the tf3d slider, and things seems to be readily available at a quicker rate. Just a few thoughts for 2 cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
If you are running the Co0kie version of the rom, the weather and clock are slightly moved up and the top curtain is slightly shrunk for the Mod,
That was built into the mod that way and may get adjusted in a future release of Co0kie's Home Tab.

As for the landscape wallpaper not showing up, it should still have my 2.5.2012 simple B4all cooked in.
So he DOES have bg4all cooked in. I read through looking for info, but with so few release notes I never came across it. I guess now I know the reason HDwall is being such a pain in the butt and changing more than it should when I try to use it. Santod, don't you sleep bro? What is it, like 12:20 over there?
Old 03-18-2010, 03:25 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
Well since your not running cookie, you must have installed the cab to enable weather animation on the home screen. This really slows things down in manila, and I'd recommend not using it if your looking for speed. The animation still plays if you go to the weather tab even without the cab installed, so you'll still be able to see it if you want to. I was never a fan. Also, if you still want a little more speed and don't run multiple programs, you could increase the page pool for better performance. I brought mine from 16 to 20 before installation, but I have zero lag with the tf3d slider, and things seems to be readily available at a quicker rate. Just a few thoughts for 2 cents.

So he DOES have bg4all cooked in. I read through looking for info, but with so few release notes I never came across it. I guess now I know the reason HDwall is being such a pain in the butt and changing more than it should when I try to use it. Santod, don't you sleep bro? What is it, like 12:20 over there?
Yes it is bud! I sleep now and then, heh! But I never accomplish much, while doing so.
I have made a cab to remove the BG4all, which restores the only two files effected by the BG4all and it makes no difference in the outcome of HDwalls. Just so you know.
Still working on that one bud!
Old 03-18-2010, 04:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post

I'm not running Cookie yet. If B4all is cooked in, wouldn't it get messed up by installing your cab? Does that fix the landscape issue? I thought it just allowed for the same wallpaper on every tab.? It's not even a big deal, I just wanted to let NRG know what's up for future releases. I'll install your cab and let you know if that works. Thanks.

Quote:
I remember you saying something about the pp in earlier posts. Wasn't it mentioned that over 16 is too much and may be unstable? I don't know anything about it at all or what it does other than changing the speed. I'll check the earlier posts and look into it.
When you say you don't have any lag with the slider, is that due to changing the page pool do you think? I have some serious lag. It's so laggy that the lag lags. I hope that removing the weather anim helps. Why were all the prior releases so snappy with the weather? Is there some advantage to not cooking that functionality into the ROM? Or is it just due to the new theme?

Quote:
Santod, don't you sleep bro? What is it, like 12:20 over there?
What about you? It's like 4:30 your time right?

Last edited by bsarlo; 03-18-2010 at 04:30 AM. Reason: you time?
Old 03-18-2010, 04:32 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
I'm not running Cookie yet. If B4all is cooked in, wouldn't it get messed up by installing your cab? Does that fix the landscape issue? I thought it just allowed for the same wallpaper on every tab.? It's not even a big deal, I just wanted to let NRG know what's up for future releases. I'll install your cab and let you know if that works. Thanks.
No, installing the same B4all, over the one that was cooked in, would only make sure that those files are as they should be.
You say it's already not working, so that should make it work again, basically.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development