PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 03:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2, Samsung Moment & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Ragster is keeping up the good workRagster is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Ragster Send a message via MSN to Ragster
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Okay 2 quick questions from me lol;

1) I thought I'd use SmartLock but all it does it shut my screen off randomly after a reboot, the phone is unlocked and everything but I had timeout set to 5 seconds, so whenever I use my phone and 5 seconds passes, the screen goes blank even if the phone is unlocked.

2) I can't take pictures anymore, this problem happened a few builds back, but then when I would take a pic, my phone would freeze and all my pics would get deleted after I'd soft reset it, but now I can take pics but when I look to view them, they are all gone! The preview thing on sense shows that last pic I took but quickly vanishes and all my pics vanish too :/ It just takes them and deletes them or something..

Any ideas? I'm running 2/26 23541 w/Cookie
Old 03-03-2010, 05:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cocoabro is keeping up the good workcocoabro is keeping up the good work
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragster View Post

1) I thought I'd use SmartLock but all it does it shut my screen off randomly after a reboot, the phone is unlocked and everything but I had timeout set to 5 seconds, so whenever I use my phone and 5 seconds passes, the screen goes blank even if the phone is unlocked.
Did you check your backlight settings? Did you try uninstalling SmartLock to see if the problem persists?
Old 03-03-2010, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO

glenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good work

Quote:

2) I can't take pictures anymore, this problem happened a few builds back, but then when I would take a pic, my phone would freeze and all my pics would get deleted after I'd soft reset it, but now I can take pics but when I look to view them, they are all gone! The preview thing on sense shows that last pic I took but quickly vanishes and all my pics vanish too :/ It just takes them and deletes them or something..

I've always had trouble getting SmartLock to work correctly. It seems buggy to me. Sometimes it would just stop locking, but I wouldn't know, and would get random keypresses. I've always end up back on S2U2, which seems more solid, even if it doesn't have as much of a stock feel.
http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/

cmylxgo has even created an energyrom theme for S2U2:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=972
Old 03-03-2010, 10:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:

When you install smartlock you need to change the default settings for it to act right. Check the folowing settings in smartlock

*WM6.5 new lock "checked" (not checked by default)
*Stand-by trigger lock screen "checked" (this is so you can lock the screen by hitting the power button on top, if backlight is checked (default) your phone will keep locking when your screen so much as dims and get anoying)
*In call lock "checked" (so your face doesnt start evything on the phone while you are talking)
*Outcall connected lock "checked"
*Keep enable when charging "checked" (I do this so the screen is locked at night and when the alarm goes off in the morning you get the nice slide to stop or snooze screen which you won't get if the lock isn't on) PS check to make sure you have checked the box in alarms (setting>Clocks & Alarms>Alarms)to sound alarm even when device is set to silent... so you can set the phone to silent so email alerts and other stuff wont keep waking you up but the alarm will.
*Lock screen and then stand-by "checked"
*enable lock sound "checked" (so you know it locked)
*disable hardkeyboard when using telephone "checked"
*Delay time "120 seconds" (I do this so that you can watch youtube or anything else with out it keep locking in the middle of things)

If I didn't mention it then I have it unchecked.... I hope this helps
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

i dont know if its just me, but, my device doesnt wake up anymore when i slide it open or remove the stylus. any ideas?

i'm using 23541 cookie feb. 26

Last edited by jrmatics; 03-03-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tonyt4ever is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
SPRINT MMS Fix... u can search... if u cant find it let me know and ill send u the link
LOL I think I have whatever is in this Thread...... Im still having issues. At the moment im not crying. I still Luv this Rom.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I am having too good of an experience with the Feb 26 cookie monster version...
I am kinda sad that I have nothing to fix!!
Old 03-03-2010, 10:54 AM
smu
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

smu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
is the stealth tethering cab for Sprint cooked in NRGZ roms?
I have been tethering with Sprint and I haven't seen any additional charges on my bill.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Display is blank after wake up

I have the Feb 26 CDMA version of 21892 Sense 2.5.2012 on my Verizon Touch Pro2, and the Feb 26 GSM version on my wife's AT&T Tilt2. On Both devices, after the phone has been idle for, say 30 minutes, and I press the top left button to light up the screen, the only thing that comes back are the top and bottom curtains. All information in the main window is blank. I am able to get it to display all information after touching the top icon bar, and then tapping on "Close" at the bottom. Is anyone else having this problem, and if so know of a solution? Other than that, the ROM runs flawlessly.

Last edited by GaryMcQ; 03-03-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Display is blank after wake up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
I have the Feb 26 CDMA version of 21892 Sense 2.5.2012 on my Verizon Touch Pro2, and the Feb 26 GSM version on my wife's AT&T Tilt2. On Both devices, after the phone has been idle for, say 30 minutes, and I press the top left button to light up the screen, the only thing that comes back are the top and bottom curtains. All information in the main window is blank. I am able to get it to display all information after touching the top icon bar, and then tapping on Done at the bottom. Is anyone else having this problem, and if so know of a solution? Other than that, the ROM runs flawlessly.
I think I have seen this happen once or twice when I first flashed. I just touched the task manager in the top right and it came right back.. I have not had it happen in a while
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development