View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragster View Post
Okay 2 quick questions from me lol;

1) I thought I'd use SmartLock but all it does it shut my screen off randomly after a reboot, the phone is unlocked and everything but I had timeout set to 5 seconds, so whenever I use my phone and 5 seconds passes, the screen goes blank even if the phone is unlocked.

Any ideas? I'm running 2/26 23541 w/Cookie

When you install smartlock you need to change the default settings for it to act right. Check the folowing settings in smartlock

*WM6.5 new lock "checked" (not checked by default)
*Stand-by trigger lock screen "checked" (this is so you can lock the screen by hitting the power button on top, if backlight is checked (default) your phone will keep locking when your screen so much as dims and get anoying)
*In call lock "checked" (so your face doesnt start evything on the phone while you are talking)
*Outcall connected lock "checked"
*Keep enable when charging "checked" (I do this so the screen is locked at night and when the alarm goes off in the morning you get the nice slide to stop or snooze screen which you won't get if the lock isn't on) PS check to make sure you have checked the box in alarms (setting>Clocks & Alarms>Alarms)to sound alarm even when device is set to silent... so you can set the phone to silent so email alerts and other stuff wont keep waking you up but the alarm will.
*Lock screen and then stand-by "checked"
*enable lock sound "checked" (so you know it locked)
*disable hardkeyboard when using telephone "checked"
*Delay time "120 seconds" (I do this so that you can watch youtube or anything else with out it keep locking in the middle of things)

If I didn't mention it then I have it unchecked.... I hope this helps
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 4 times.