PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂
Carrier: Sprint

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
Interesting, I changed under NETWORK - MMSPreferredNetwork to 0 instead of 1. When I go to send it pops up asking who to send through has a C - NO OPERATOR and a G - NO OPERATOR. Wonder if it is missing that data someplace. Just gotta find out where.
Hmm I'm looking into it. Btw, did you adjust your UAProfile or UserAgent at all?

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
Old 11-25-2009, 04:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
Hmm I'm looking into it. Btw, did you adjust your UAProfile or UserAgent at all?
Yes, but not tons yet, still playing. I put the settings from Arcsoft in there. but didn't rename the one key to match Arcsoft yet, that is next. I did even try and put the X-MDN key in with my phone number, no go! Or should I say go nowhere heh.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
Yes, but not tons yet, still playing. I put the settings from Arcsoft in there. but didn't rename the one key to match Arcsoft yet, that is next. I did even try and put the X-MDN key in with my phone number, no go! Or should I say go nowhere heh.
I did the same.

Did you try selecting C even though it said "no operator"? (sorry if stupid question)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:45 PM
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
I did the same.

Did you try selecting C even though it said "no operator"? (sorry if stupid question)
Yes, didn't try G though lol.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:48 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Geez. We're still talking about MMS in this thread? I like the features of sense but it was locked the whole phone up too much
Old 11-25-2009, 04:52 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Geez. We're still talking about MMS in this thread? I like the features of sense but it was locked the whole phone up too much
We, well most of us have WM MMS working no problem, we are just trying to get the HTC MMS to work, and not everyone is having the lockup problems you are talking about. Only lockups I got were when I opened my keyboard while the SIP was up. Other than that it responds quite well for me at least.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

this will sound dumb, but what is thew difference in the two mms. I have been reading how to get mms working and cant figure it out. I just switched to this rom from mighty and it seems to be rock solid except the mms. I saw a fix with two cabs a few pages back but didn't see anyone mention if that was the fix. Can someone point me in the right direction. I have been away from windows for a while and it almost seems new sometimes, if thats possible.

2.5 seems so much better than 2.1. I don't mind the landscape issue whatsoever. I really never understood the need for it anyway. They should have made the phone go into an action screen when the keyboard is pulled out like the tp1 did. I realize this is for the leo, but just something that would fix the issue with the black screen.

Last edited by jjday7; 11-25-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:09 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjday7 View Post
this will sound dumb, but what is thew difference in the two mms. I have been reading how to get mms working and cant figure it out. I just switched to this rom from mighty and it seems to be rock solid except the mms. I saw a fix with two cabs a few pages back but didn't see anyone mention if that was the fix. Can someone point me in the right direction. I have been away from windows for a while and it almost seems new sometimes, if thats possible.

2.5 seems so much better than 2.1. I don't mind the landscape issue whatsoever. I really never understood the need for it anyway. They should have made the phone go into an action screen when the keyboard is pulled out like the tp1 did. I realize this is for the leo, but just something that would fix the issue with the black screen.
Difference is using the native HTC Messaging TAB being able to easily send either SMS or MMS from 1 TAB without having to hit insert, it just appears to be a nice interface. Plus does threading. Once you switch back to the WM MMS, which currently is all that has been verified working you lose threading and have to do a couple extra steps to send MMS etc. Not a major deal but just we are working on trying to make the native app work. It was designed for a GSM network out of the country so it takes some tinkering heh.

As far as what works and what doesn't, it seems what may work for some doesn't for others, hence why so many ways of making it work. The way I got it to work was here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2758

If it works for you do please let us know. Good luck.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: telus

twasnow is just getting started

stop the clock flip
Old 11-25-2009, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twasnow View Post
stop the clock flip
That's unfortunately native to TF2.5 heh but have heard rumors of people doing it. The 2 diff ones I tried didn't work but do think there are a few others out there if you search.
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development