View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 05:09 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjday7 View Post
this will sound dumb, but what is thew difference in the two mms. I have been reading how to get mms working and cant figure it out. I just switched to this rom from mighty and it seems to be rock solid except the mms. I saw a fix with two cabs a few pages back but didn't see anyone mention if that was the fix. Can someone point me in the right direction. I have been away from windows for a while and it almost seems new sometimes, if thats possible.

2.5 seems so much better than 2.1. I don't mind the landscape issue whatsoever. I really never understood the need for it anyway. They should have made the phone go into an action screen when the keyboard is pulled out like the tp1 did. I realize this is for the leo, but just something that would fix the issue with the black screen.
Difference is using the native HTC Messaging TAB being able to easily send either SMS or MMS from 1 TAB without having to hit insert, it just appears to be a nice interface. Plus does threading. Once you switch back to the WM MMS, which currently is all that has been verified working you lose threading and have to do a couple extra steps to send MMS etc. Not a major deal but just we are working on trying to make the native app work. It was designed for a GSM network out of the country so it takes some tinkering heh.

As far as what works and what doesn't, it seems what may work for some doesn't for others, hence why so many ways of making it work. The way I got it to work was here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2758

If it works for you do please let us know. Good luck.
This post has been thanked 5 times.