PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

insight3fl is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Doing that you run the risk of breaking something.

If you really want the Full benefit of Office 2010 install Full Force, it has Office 2010 built in.
Thanks....as mentioned, I installed the official verson on my ROM of choice and placed it on the storage card. I can leave 2007 imbedded in the rom and just not use it. I was trying to be resourceful and thought some of the experts might know how to remove some or all of the cooked in version to free up space.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

Papnschmilees is a n00b

Hey everyone, I have been using MightyRoms for a long time with my TP2 and this newest build is the first one that is giving me any real trouble. The problem I am having is with the lock screen, I use a PIN with my device and an auto locker. The problem doesn't seem to be with the autolocker but the Windows Lock program, Whenever I let it sleep for a while and come back to use it the screen stays black and the top start bar with the battery meter is the only thing that is displayed and I am forced to hard reset.

Notes: Reinstalled latest rom (050110) using task29 method
provisioned my device with verizon and called 228
then checked lock my device and it is still doing the black screen thing
So it must be a bug in the rom or with 6.5

Anyone have any ideas?
Old 05-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Adamp24 is a n00b

Hey guys.. where can I download Full Force?

I'm sure this has been asked a lot.. but I searched and even tried clicking through tons of pages.. but as you all know this thread moves fast as hell. Please don't flame.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

Hi is opera push internet enabled in FF or disabled?
Also, just so we are clear, the amount of install storage space you use has no bearing on the amount of ram that is free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamp24 View Post
Hey guys.. where can I download Full Force?

I'm sure this has been asked a lot.. but I searched and even tried clicking through tons of pages.. but as you all know this thread moves fast as hell. Please don't flame.
The download link for roms is always in the first post
it will direct you to www.mightyrom.com

although to cut to the chase you can find full force here
http://www.mightyrom.com/mightyrom/t...ro-2-projects/
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros

Last edited by Masterface7; 05-13-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan

signalsoldier is a n00b

So I woke up this morning to a phone call and to my horror looked at my screen and it had a spider crack in it like a windshield......never dropped my phone or anything. I have no clue how and why its cracked. So I was within my 30 days and now Sprint is sending me a replacement phone. So the week and a half of tweaking (off and on) and research has to be done allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over again starting tomorrow
Old 05-13-2010, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalsoldier View Post
So I woke up this morning to a phone call and to my horror looked at my screen and it had a spider crack in it like a windshield......never dropped my phone or anything. I have no clue how and why its cracked. So I was within my 30 days and now Sprint is sending me a replacement phone. So the week and a half of tweaking (off and on) and research has to be done allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over again starting tomorrow
no way bro, now you know exactly what you like aaaaaand you get a new toy to do it on.
I think you're on to something.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

Does anyone have issues with remote desktop? I have been trying for days and cant get it to work. Remote desktop should be simple. I got my ip address from ipconfig, i have done the port forwarding on my linksys page, the aloow remote access is check on my pc, even turned off my firewall but still it will not connect. Anything i am missing. Is anyone esle using remote desktop?
Old 05-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
Does anyone have issues with remote desktop? I have been trying for days and cant get it to work. Remote desktop should be simple. I got my ip address from ipconfig, i have done the port forwarding on my linksys page, the aloow remote access is check on my pc, even turned off my firewall but still it will not connect. Anything i am missing. Is anyone esle using remote desktop?
------------
I have remote desktop working.. I connected it to my Windows 7 machine.
the only thing that I did differently than you is put add the Domain in the setup on the TP2.
I opened a dos window on my desktop....typed hostname and entered what it gave me as the Domain. Then I was able to connect.
hope this helps you... oh... you probably have the same, but I'm using port 3389 as the port thats being forwarded..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch My Pro 2

khalidabuu is keeping up the good workkhalidabuu is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to khalidabuu Send a message via Skype™ to khalidabuu

Gotta step away from my favorite rom for a while the SOD is killing me i wish i knew exactly what causes it =(
Old 05-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
Gotta step away from my favorite rom for a while the SOD is killing me i wish i knew exactly what causes it =(
Good Luck with that, all the ROM's are suffering it.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2