PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 04:05 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Hey guys just had some time to do some minor tweaking and I updated fixed an issue with Arcsoft MMS pics being small when received...this is a Verizon cab only so I can't be sure about other carriers...(Verified working on my TPDeuce)

Download Here

---

Also btw I currently have the Dusk Slider with Program Tab cabbed up and in beta to make sure everything is AOK...so it should be released really soon...

If you like it make sure to get over to XDA to thank gregorz for the slider and also thank our own gadget1 for making the Program Tab...

Last edited by tjELITE; 04-06-2010 at 05:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetqwerty View Post
No on the PRL update cab.

Anybody? No verizon users out there who cant update their PRL? I even tried hitting 1 to see if it had to be "programed" but that failed with the same "cant blah blah blah please call verizon"
If you keep getting the message, you're going to have to call verizon or go into a store to get it fixed. If you flashed back to stock before flashing to the latest ROM, it could be that the network can't authenticate your phone properly. VZW users have randomly had this problem since the new ROM/Radio update as the new radio changed the authentication key compared to the original radio and the network isn't updating properly when you re-program your phone and is caching the old key, so your phone will never actually authenticate on the network properly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

i4get75 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibleedbloo View Post
I have a question that is not MightyROM specific but I didn't want to start a new thread. I use Google Calendar and sync it to my phone. I use a few "other calendars" to follow things such as baseball schedules and movie release dates. Is there a way to get these to sync to my phones calendar? I can use a .CSV file and import to my calendar and that info will sync, I just can't figure out how to view my "other calendars" on my phone.
There is a service called Oggsync that does a great job of this. It's a pay service but well worth if if you need multiple calendars. Just make sure you set it up right or you'll end up mixing all your calendars together. It also will do contacts for you.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

car_lost is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to car_lost
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_lost
how can i add a shortcut of wifi internet sharing to the home tab?
anyone?
Old 04-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Have you tried adding it to the quick links? I suspect that adding it as a TAB will not be an option, as the quick links are what should be used.

You might have to first make a shortcut in the Start Menu\Programs directory of the windows so that you have an icon to choose when you use the quick link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_lost View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

anyone?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-06-2010 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Added more info
Old 04-06-2010, 09:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

youngnick09 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Messaging tab -> 'All Messages' -> Menu -> Tools -> Options -> Signatures..., then remove the annoying text and/or uncheck the box
Thank you very much.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by okleba View Post
how to disable auto rotate...windows mobile is crap slow sometimes. and auto rotate makes everything worse.

wanna shut off it.
Anyone have any solution or reg edit to disable auto rotate? I have a key mapped to rotate and its annoying as hell.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
Anyone have any solution or reg edit to disable auto rotate? I have a key mapped to rotate and its annoying as hell.

Download the cab here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...45&postcount=3

Its called HDTweak and it has an option in there to disable it as well as many other options.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

Ender519 is keeping up the good workEnder519 is keeping up the good work
Unhappy Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
---------
I don't know if you did this or not, but...after you install MightyRom and the provisioning screen comes up. Exit that...then install Mightyroms VVM cab. It is my understanding that it has Verizon provision and Visual VMail included.
I hope this helps.

This does not work and I have tried many times.. I have reflashed, hard reset, installed the MightyROM provision + VVM cab, reset and *228... and right off the bat I get the same error from VVM "No network connection available". It literally makes no difference to use that CAB, and I have yet to find a version of VVM that does work.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

dakidobf is keeping up the good workdakidobf is keeping up the good work

Quick question. Is there a reason why the ROM date is not in the title of your thread? It'd be easier to see if there is a new ROM out by checking the date in the title.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2