PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 11:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Weird man...zero issues with your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I got most of my issues fixed that I was having (didn't post about all of them), but I have one issue that is definitely a deal breaker. I can't send text messages. It will pretend to send, but won't. It doesn't look like it's switching between EV/1X to send the messages properly. I also don't think I'm receiving text messages either as I dialed *22899 to update the PRL settings, and as soon as the call started, I got 2 messages that weren't sent both at the same time. Anyone else on VZW experiencing this? I'm almost ready to go back to Impact as I haven't had any luck with this release yet as there is always something going wrong with it for me.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 03-26-2010, 11:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
you searched?

I just searched myself, and there isn't alot that can be done for TELUS, but Leanne posted this a few days back http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=640
If that was for me, I'm not sure how it applies. I can't send text messages, I don't think there is an issue with MMS, at least not that I know of. I just tried to send via the WM interface, and it failed too, same error as when trying to send through the message tab. I'm also on VZW

EDIT: I see that was for the person above me. Still, this is a very annoying issue.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

dude you ok today? That was for the guy a few posts ago...hence me quoting him and not you?????

here is my post to you. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1270

Quote:
If that was for me, I'm not sure how it applies. I can't send text messages, I don't think there is an issue with MMS, at least not that I know of. I just tried to send via the WM interface, and it failed too, same error as when trying to send through the message tab. I'm also on VZW
Old 03-26-2010, 11:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

See my edit. Wasn't really reading the posts prior to mine when scrolling down, just those after mine.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⌥ saumaun ☢ View Post
CW, while testing this ROM, my phone did perform a hard-reset once when I held the power key to shutdown. When I booted up, it was as if I had just flashed.

Haven't noticed any random freezing. My phone was acting very strange a few months ago... random corruption, freezing, not waking up, etc. It turns out, something in the phone became corrupted, so Mike suggested the following, which fixed it:

1. Clear Storage
2. Flash to a Stock ROM
3. Clear Storage
4. Flash your radio (if applicable)
5. Clear Storage
6. Flash your ROM
7. Clear Storage

NOTE: Do not use the hard-reset key press. This actually cannot wipe the phone as thoroughly as the builtin WM Clear Storage setting.
i had to use the hard reset key press cause it wouldnt go past the touch pro 2 first screen but i flashed a new radio and havent had issues since and cleared storage like 4 time and so far so good wr shall see
Old 03-26-2010, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work

Quote:

EDIT: I see that was for the person above me. Still, this is a very annoying issue.
@imnuts....

I had the no texting issue a few ROM's ago when I was doing the flash dance and I'm on VZW....it turns out your account may have gotten messed up if you were flashing and updating (*22 a few times.

The second rep I talked to (b'coz, of course, I got an idiot the first time) explained to me that it happens occasionally. All she had to was fix a setting or two (sorry, she didn't say what) and I was golden.

crashdau

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!
Old 03-26-2010, 11:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
I got most of my issues fixed that I was having (didn't post about all of them), but I have one issue that is definitely a deal breaker. I can't send text messages. It will pretend to send, but won't. It doesn't look like it's switching between EV/1X to send the messages properly. I also don't think I'm receiving text messages either as I dialed *22899 to update the PRL settings, and as soon as the call started, I got 2 messages that weren't sent both at the same time. Anyone else on VZW experiencing this? I'm almost ready to go back to Impact as I haven't had any luck with this release yet as there is always something going wrong with it for me.
Did you try imnuts' arcsoft cab for verizon?? Ok, i'm sorry, I couldn't help myself! I've been using your arcsoft cab (and have suggested to other verizon users) without any issues.

This one I'm currently using is below...

Wonder why you would see it switch from EV to 1X, when after provisioning it should show 3G?

After flashing to stock (prior to flashing custom rom) I always make sure I can send/receive both phone calls and text, and program or reauthenticate the phone as needed. Then once on custom rom, I just install the mms cab and am good to go.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: verizon

Richw is just getting started

Anyone else have trouble with the button hard reset?
No matter what I do I can not get it to work, it always just ends up powering up the phone with no reset....
Old 03-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by echew View Post
Dumb question, but does MR support AVI files. I tried to play one and WMP says "Cannot play the file". I thought I read somewhere that the TP2 supports playback of AVI files.
Use a program like TCPMP or coreplayer.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
World Card (SPCS)
Wei Enterprises nueKBLight
Vicsoft ClearTemp
tsowen taskbar
Sprint Navi 2.1.40.0
SplashData Splash ID
SPB Backup
Schap's Registry Editor
Schap's Advanced Task Manager
SA Production TurnOfTheLight
Rvanavr Lyrics Finder 1.0
RARLAB Pocket RAR
Q-Mobile Midomi
Q Inbox Extender
psShutXP Power Key
OrangeSoftware PocketUno
NFL Mobile
NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile
MoDaCO AppToDate
Mighty ROM Stock Signal
Might ROM Notificaiton Blinking Light
Microsoft Bing (Original, not new)
Micromega MSS Converter
JCM Development CHT Editor
J.S. Advance Configuration Tool 3.3
Inta Computers ACR
htcAddicts CleanRAM
Gudensoft Email Scheduler
Fizz Software Fizz Bill Now
DHR Lock Device 1.6
Customization Tools
cRaCK*****'s Snooze Options
Colored Home TAB
C.Ghisler Total Commander
briggs SmartLyrics
AVS GPS WeatherRadar
arelas Sliding Sound
Arcsoft MMS Sprint 5.0.94.128c
ARANG color calendar
apristel FlipClockFix
ageye G-Watch
3GVision i-mnigma

I think the last coupe of installs I did were:

FlipClockFix
tsowen Taskbar

BUMP UP. Anyone?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2