View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 11:11 AM
willyjay
VIP Member

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I got most of my issues fixed that I was having (didn't post about all of them), but I have one issue that is definitely a deal breaker. I can't send text messages. It will pretend to send, but won't. It doesn't look like it's switching between EV/1X to send the messages properly. I also don't think I'm receiving text messages either as I dialed *22899 to update the PRL settings, and as soon as the call started, I got 2 messages that weren't sent both at the same time. Anyone else on VZW experiencing this? I'm almost ready to go back to Impact as I haven't had any luck with this release yet as there is always something going wrong with it for me.
Did you try imnuts' arcsoft cab for verizon?? Ok, i'm sorry, I couldn't help myself! I've been using your arcsoft cab (and have suggested to other verizon users) without any issues.

This one I'm currently using is below...

Wonder why you would see it switch from EV to 1X, when after provisioning it should show 3G?

After flashing to stock (prior to flashing custom rom) I always make sure I can send/receive both phone calls and text, and program or reauthenticate the phone as needed. Then once on custom rom, I just install the mms cab and am good to go.