PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 09:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Any possible way to get the old dialer screen back to what it was before
Old 03-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman5511 View Post
in a nutshell what does XDA UC Customize do?
Hey theman5511, in a nutshell, XDA_UC (after putting what cabs, xml files, reg edits, etc into that folder on your storage card) installs that entire folder to your device - BOOM - it's done...... It works silently in the background and lets you know when it's done - you then have the choice to do a soft reset - it's pretty awesome, dude......... I use it in conjunction with Sashimi........ those two programs let me indulge in my flash addiction to my hearts content!!! lol

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool

Last edited by Tink; 03-25-2010 at 09:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: sprint

haramzee is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
Any of you guys try out the swype keyboard yet? I would say it works better than I thought it was going to work. Still doesn't compare to a hardware keyboard but since a lot of the nice phones are coming out now without a keyboard might wanna start practicing now. I like some of these phones I am seeing coming out but man I just don't think I could give up a real keyboard. I don't know how people put up with just an on-screen keyboard, they are awful compare to my tp2 keyboard.
SimX, I have yet to try the swype kb, the thought alone of using the screen keyboard to type an SMS, even a short one, is enough for me to abandon the message altogether. I need my physical keyboard, as WELL as the GSM feature. So it looks as though I'll be with the TP2 for a long time.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:25 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

ok this is the second day my phone has been doing random freezing and then a hard reset when I soft reset it. It's driving me mad I tell you MADDDD...
I didnt have anything installed but the new Android taskbar, the 1% cab and Sprint Arcsoft 5.2.1.22

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

Last edited by WarChild; 03-25-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:27 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
ok this is the second day my phone has been doing random freezing and then a hard reset when I soft reset it. It's driving me mad I tell you MADDDD...
I didnt have anything installed but the new Android taskbar and the 1% cab

CW
What hardspl do you have flashed???
Old 03-25-2010, 09:40 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
What hardspl do you have flashed???
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
whatever came with 032310
CW
What are you 2 talking about? Unless I'm having a brain fart, the HSPL:
1. shouldn't be causing any freezing (can't even affect the OS part of the phone)
2. isn't included in any ROM
Old 03-25-2010, 09:42 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⌥ saumaun ☢ View Post
What are you 2 talking about? Unless I'm having a brain fart, the HSPL:
1. shouldn't be causing any freezing (can't even affect the OS part of the phone)
2. isn't included in any ROM
D@mn your right..I deleted it to avoid further embarrassment...lol

CW

Last edited by WarChild; 03-25-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

Dojey is a n00b
Unhappy Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Bump

jmcourir is reporting something similar, though PhantomApolyon doesn't have this issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojey View Post
HTC Audio Player freezing

Setup
· MightyROM
· bug noted on initial ROM with no additional changes
· currently have register edits from MightyMike wiki
· currently have additional cabs installed from MightyMike wiki
· 4Gb songs stored on SD card with album photos

Issue
After playing two songs or so, the music player will freeze and no longer play songs. The only way to work around this is to go to another Manila tab and then back to the music one. Of note is that my screen goes off after a minute... when I go back on, the album art shows the previous song (not the one it froze on) - though I'm not sure if it's just because it hasn't had a chance to update.

Anybody else seeing this?
Old 03-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv6700 -> xv6800 -> xv6850(TP) -> TOUCH PRO 2!
Carrier: Verizon

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for yet another great ROM Mike!

Old 03-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

CW, while testing this ROM, my phone did perform a hard-reset once when I held the power key to shutdown. When I booted up, it was as if I had just flashed.

Haven't noticed any random freezing. My phone was acting very strange a few months ago... random corruption, freezing, not waking up, etc. It turns out, something in the phone became corrupted, so Mike suggested the following, which fixed it:

1. Clear Storage
2. Flash to a Stock ROM
3. Clear Storage
4. Flash your radio (if applicable)
5. Clear Storage
6. Flash your ROM
7. Clear Storage

NOTE: Do not use the hard-reset key press. This actually cannot wipe the phone as thoroughly as the builtin WM Clear Storage setting.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2