PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 08:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Any of you guys try out the swype keyboard yet? I would say it works better than I thought it was going to work. Still doesn't compare to a hardware keyboard but since a lot of the nice phones are coming out now without a keyboard might wanna start practicing now. I like some of these phones I am seeing coming out but man I just don't think I could give up a real keyboard. I don't know how people put up with just an on-screen keyboard, they are awful compare to my tp2 keyboard.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
A big thank you for MightyMike's ROM & Eschelon's cabs on the first page. The SUPERCAB makes it a breeze to install; and I am satisfied with the bitrate and sound quality for recording my calls.

Odd question though.

Anyone know of a way to auto-record when receiving/making a phonecall?

Sure, I have been using this program with the new ROM.
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...-recorder.html

I suggest creating a folder on your storage card where you can direct all recordings to be stored.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:35 AM
tok
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

tok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeyo987 View Post
hey guys is there a roam only option for the new release, i went to cdma options and cant seem to find it, is there like a hutton i can have on like my quicklinks to turn on roam only? that would be awesome thanks
I would also be interested in a Roaming only cab.
You can add back the Roaming Only option in the CDMA settings by installing the attached Roaming Fix CAB.

Or, if you want a separate utility, you could use Switch Roaming Mode and add it in your quicklinks. Very simple program that lets you switch your roaming mode instantly without the need of the previous registry fix cab. Here is a screenshot:

Attached Files
File Type: cab Roaming_Fix.cab (2.3 KB, 233 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab SwitchRoamMode.cab (406.0 KB, 233 views) Click for barcode!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

Last edited by tok; 03-25-2010 at 08:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:39 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Sure, I have been using this program with the new ROM.
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...-recorder.html

I suggest creating a folder on your storage card where you can direct all recordings to be stored.
Ummmmmm did you miss my post on the last page........lol....that is also an older version....
Old 03-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Simma down tough guy. We all like to keep it lax in here. Based on the fact you don't post in here it seems you keep tabs on the thread as I do. I may not post often but I like to make sure people have fun as well. I agree that everyone is doing their part. As for the crackhead comments, if you do follow this thread, its all about jokes.

As to my comments on it being insane, when a thread grows by 34 pages in 24 hours, and the fact that this thread has been cleaned up oh about 4 or 5 times now and we are nearing 1000 posts again, I would say that qualifies as insane. But everyone seems to add their 2 cents about the ROM. But lets keep it fun too!

Edit: and also to add...what jshaas2 said as well.
You're just a troublemaker, come on, admit it! heheheh Troublemaker.........(lololol)

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Old 03-25-2010, 08:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Yes I did, and your right, my link was for an older version. I looked at my phone and I am running the 1.2.3 version myself.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:45 AM
Sexy Mama!!

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post

EDIT: Also, how do I keep the stupid HTC shortcuts from appearing in my start menu. I've tried searching the registry to see if there was something creating them there and there wasn't, also, nothing is in my \Windows\StartUp folder that should be. It's really annoying and I'm never going to use them and don't want them, and until this update, they weren't there.
Hey Imnuts, I was looking in the root Windows folder (not in any subfolder in Windows) for something and I happened to notice HTC shortcuts there - take a look over there and see if you find what you're looking for...... good luck!!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Vodafone

Jonasvs is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter_in_WI View Post
I installed this as soon as I got the notification update. Very smooth and stable! The only issue that I have found is that my dialer is broke! Any ideas or replacements that will fix this??
In Installed the R3born theme and I got the same result After uninstall It worked great. So it has to do with a mod you ae using!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Sexy Mama!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter_in_WI View Post
I installed this as soon as I got the notification update. Very smooth and stable! The only issue that I have found is that my dialer is broke! Any ideas or replacements that will fix this??
For quite a number of people in this forum, the culprit was the theme they were using... try using the Classic Blue theme, for example, and see if that takes care of it....
Old 03-25-2010, 08:57 AM
Sexy Mama!!

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
Does anyone know how to set the zoom value in Opera that allows you to click on a link even if the font size is small? In the previous MR version (02/10/2010 release), someone posted the instruction to point to opera:config to bring up the Opera Settings, then goto the Adaptive Zoom section and change some field from 60 to 85. The Opera version in this MR doesn't have that field anymore. I like that setting because I hate having to double-tap and the page just blows up losing my place on the page. Everything is so fast and responsive in this ROM but sometimes I feel like I'm on slippy ice in Opera... It's almost as though MightyMike cooked this ROM on the ice hockey ring... LOL
Hey, the BsB config program actually has that as one of the options - check it out..... have a good one!

Edit: I really need to multi-quote...... I should read everything and THEN answer questions in one quote like tjELITE and Mordy do........... good job guys!! I'll try to do better with that!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab BsB_Tweaks.cab (259.3 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Tink; 03-25-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2