PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
I'm using the Imnuts Verizon one from the paper clip works great for me.
as far as your other question I'll let someone else answer that.
I'm also using the Imnuts one in the paperclip. Just try switching to GSM quickly and back, and tell me if you can still send a MMS.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by echew View Post
The registry edit that Mike posted a few posts back works for Verizon...
Are you sure? Cuz all my cab does is make that exact same registry edit. Remember, the cab will make the bars small for Verizon, but you won't see 7 of them

If you have 7 bars with that regedit then I want to see a screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
do the provisioning and then hard reset
Guys, I'll try to clarify this since it's been asked before:

All provisioning does is install a cab (just like any other cab you install). Now think about this: When you hard reset with the button combo or when you clear storage, it COMPLETELY blows away your phone's programs/settings/etc... right?

Using that logic, you should be able to figure out that anything you do BEFORE hard resetting or clearing storage is going to be erased once you HR... So DON'T do anything before hard resetting, otherwise you'll lose it - and that INCLUDES provisioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnick5 View Post
Is there a way to default to using windows mobile's text messaging instead of HTC's? right now (as in previously mighty rom's) if I tap a text message, it brings me to HTC's messaging, if I hit "all messages" and then select the text, ti will go to windows mobile's

on previous mighty rom's I was able to install the Mun-sms Zoom cab (which added a zoom feature to sense 2.1 and also set it so if i tapped a text message, it went right to windows mobile text...but it seems the cab I haven't doesn't work with sense 2.5)

anyone know if theres a workaround?

the other question.. how do I edit my email signatures? I used to be able to slide to the email tab and hit menu > account settings and I'd have it right there, but now the screen is different (again, looks like something from sense... but im not sure whats sense and whats windows mobile, lol)

thanks in advance, I'm really liking this rom!
See this post:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=281

Also, the 5th post has been updated with fixes for some of the quirks that some users are reporting, such as the notification light options being disabled. Don't worry, Mike was sure to rip me a new one for missing that during testing - good thing he's a nice guy and forgives so quickly
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
No, will try what Mike suggested when I can find the time, won't be in the next couple of days.

Flash
Hard reset using the buttons (Send/End/Vol down)
Clear storage

If that doesn't work I'll try flashing back to stock as you suggest. Thanks!

I always do that and it always works..... good luck to you
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Definitely not. I'm recuperating!
take your time Brotha! You deserve it! Like i said I am defintely waiting for 6.5.5 though, but I think i can use War for a week or two till you drop the new hotness on us!!

[QUOTE=jshaas2;1653529]I remember one idiot back in the Touch Pro days would make fun of the people that would say on each build that "this rom is faster than the build before". His logic was if we said that over and over, we'd have a ROM so fast we couldn't even keep up with it. Foooeeyyy. Where is that dude now anyways?

WOW!!! I remember that quote. Too funny. I bet he is no where to be found.

[QUOTE=tjELITE;1653678]Has anyone noticed how smooth and lag free the new ROM is compared to the previous WAR...man the animations and everything seem to just move so much nicer...Another thing I noticed is the twitter, email, and weather tabs all update alot faster...

ANYBODY who says that this update wasn't worth it, or anyone who hasn't flashed it yet needs to get there mental capacity checked...Mike you have totally outdone yourself with the latest update...my phone is so slick and tasty...

Chuch!!! this Rom is definately a beast!! hey TJ, did you happen to see my post(#453) a few pages back about possibly skinning the uzeb 2.5 call history to match your dusk slider?? Is that something you can do??

Last edited by bdurst08; 03-23-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
I'm using the Imnuts Verizon one from the paper clip works great for me.
as far as your other question I'll let someone else answer that.
+1 more for imnuts' vzw cab from the paper clip.

Any insight as to why automatic prepend doesn't turn off, or why the location circle has the hash mark through it even though Location is set on?

Thanks again!
Old 03-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jimmypop123 is a n00b

(I've searched the thread)

Anyone else having issues with Verizon Visual Voicemail 1.1.12.9? I get the message "Data connection unavailable...."

Yes, data connection works fine otherwise.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypop123 View Post
(I've searched the thread)

Anyone else having issues with Verizon Visual Voicemail 1.1.12.9? I get the message "Data connection unavailable...."

Yes, data connection works fine otherwise.
I WAS going to include visual voice mail inside verizon provisioning, although changed my mind.

when i DID include it for my tester, verizon users reported VVM working flawlessly.

Would you like me to share the provisioning cab that never made the cut?
Old 03-23-2010, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

gambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good work

New rom is great mighty. Wanted to let people know that I use IGo8 and TTS is working again with this rom.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
I'm also using the Imnuts one in the paperclip. Just try switching to GSM quickly and back, and tell me if you can still send a MMS.

Do you mean switch my network to GSM?
If that I just did and back to Global. Sent and received Mms successfully.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

dOOfus is just getting started

great rom, but carbon clock doesn't work, any ideas?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2