View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:42 PM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Definitely not. I'm recuperating!
take your time Brotha! You deserve it! Like i said I am defintely waiting for 6.5.5 though, but I think i can use War for a week or two till you drop the new hotness on us!!

[QUOTE=jshaas2;1653529]I remember one idiot back in the Touch Pro days would make fun of the people that would say on each build that "this rom is faster than the build before". His logic was if we said that over and over, we'd have a ROM so fast we couldn't even keep up with it. Foooeeyyy. Where is that dude now anyways?

WOW!!! I remember that quote. Too funny. I bet he is no where to be found.

[QUOTE=tjELITE;1653678]Has anyone noticed how smooth and lag free the new ROM is compared to the previous WAR...man the animations and everything seem to just move so much nicer...Another thing I noticed is the twitter, email, and weather tabs all update alot faster...

ANYBODY who says that this update wasn't worth it, or anyone who hasn't flashed it yet needs to get there mental capacity checked...Mike you have totally outdone yourself with the latest update...my phone is so slick and tasty...

Chuch!!! this Rom is definately a beast!! hey TJ, did you happen to see my post(#453) a few pages back about possibly skinning the uzeb 2.5 call history to match your dusk slider?? Is that something you can do??

Last edited by bdurst08; 03-23-2010 at 04:45 PM.