View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by echew View Post
The registry edit that Mike posted a few posts back works for Verizon...
Are you sure? Cuz all my cab does is make that exact same registry edit. Remember, the cab will make the bars small for Verizon, but you won't see 7 of them

If you have 7 bars with that regedit then I want to see a screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
do the provisioning and then hard reset
Guys, I'll try to clarify this since it's been asked before:

All provisioning does is install a cab (just like any other cab you install). Now think about this: When you hard reset with the button combo or when you clear storage, it COMPLETELY blows away your phone's programs/settings/etc... right?

Using that logic, you should be able to figure out that anything you do BEFORE hard resetting or clearing storage is going to be erased once you HR... So DON'T do anything before hard resetting, otherwise you'll lose it - and that INCLUDES provisioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnick5 View Post
Is there a way to default to using windows mobile's text messaging instead of HTC's? right now (as in previously mighty rom's) if I tap a text message, it brings me to HTC's messaging, if I hit "all messages" and then select the text, ti will go to windows mobile's

on previous mighty rom's I was able to install the Mun-sms Zoom cab (which added a zoom feature to sense 2.1 and also set it so if i tapped a text message, it went right to windows mobile text...but it seems the cab I haven't doesn't work with sense 2.5)

anyone know if theres a workaround?

the other question.. how do I edit my email signatures? I used to be able to slide to the email tab and hit menu > account settings and I'd have it right there, but now the screen is different (again, looks like something from sense... but im not sure whats sense and whats windows mobile, lol)

thanks in advance, I'm really liking this rom!
See this post:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=281

Also, the 5th post has been updated with fixes for some of the quirks that some users are reporting, such as the notification light options being disabled. Don't worry, Mike was sure to rip me a new one for missing that during testing - good thing he's a nice guy and forgives so quickly
This post has been thanked 3 times.