PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 08:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gdavis612 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
Thank you.

Running Update Profile gives me Error Code: 1012.

Not sure what to do?

Are you still connected to yer pc when you try to update? if so unplug the phone and do it...should work out for you.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: MightyROM FF TP2

rodbac is just getting started

Repeat my question since it seems to have been buried under more relevant questions:

Quote:
Stupid question: what is actually "updated" when I use the "Update Profile" utility (yes, I know the "profile" is , but I'm curious what the "profile" actually consists of that might need to be updated by an external tool)?
Thanks for any info.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: MightyROM FF TP2

rodbac is just getting started

I think I've found a bug with Advanced Home Tab, or Cookie's Home Tab, although I don't know if it has anything at all to do with MightyROM (FF).

I have my Home tab set up with Cookie's and with AHT installed. I have the Quicklinks set with 3x3, 3 pages, 1 row showing. I have my calendar 'portion' set to show two appointments.

It doesn't do it right after a reset, but at some point I won't be able to scroll the Quicklinks row to the left or right (to page 3 or page 1)- it reads any swipe of the QL row as a swipe to toggle the calendar appointments to the AHT list of tasks.

I'm farting around trying to figure out how to fix it without a reset, but so far I'm coming up empty.

Anyone else ever seen this?

[edit]

Going to "Remove Programs" (and I presume other UI screens separate from Sense?) and back seems to fix it. Going to a different tab (so far) does not.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
Is there any working hack for this ROM that allows the zoombar to scroll, particularly in the Messaging app? I am in dyer need of a replacement for d-pad action to march through individual emails.

I tried the ZoomBarPlus but it doesn't seem to work...
I finally got this to work (thanks to XDA...)

You install ZoomBarPlus then you must delete the registry keys in the Smarttouch section for Outlook. The registry keys are found at HKLM>Software>HTC>SmartTouch>Outlook Email. Also "OnlySupportRegisterApp" under HKLM>Software>HTC>SmartTouch needs to be set to "0". The secret is that you must delete the keys themselves and not just alter or delete the whole folder/entry. Now I can use the zoombar to scroll through emails... Its a bit "touchy" though since the bottom soft buttons are closeby...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=645475
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

ywjkid is a n00b

First, a million thanks to mm for his excellent job.
I need help with A2DP function in mightyrom 100524. The phone speaker is completely muted AFTER disconnection with an A2DP bluetooth headphone. I can adjust the volume but there is absolutely no sound from the speaker (no ringer, no music, earpiece works just fine during phone calls). The only solution is soft reset. My guess is that it is a rom-related issue because I don't have this problem with mightyrom 100501. I'll really appreciate if anyone can provide a solution. Thank you all in advance.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:02 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4150 View Post
Dear Mike, my name is rhodium i am an verizon TP2 and i really love the things you do for me your rom caused me to lose so much weight(unwanted used ram) and to perform like no other TP2 ROM around not to diss others... but i have a problem my owner wont update me to your new and improved 5/24 update because he wants to see the log change so will you please add one...... thank you Mike for making my experience with the TP2 wonderful and if i was working right now i would have no problem donating i start on the 7th so if things work out you will see something come from my way
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinearnhardt View Post
Is there a change log posted anywhere? I've been checking the first post for the past 5 days. I'm curious as to whether any other packages were updated.

Thanks,
Dustin
....its been stated before...maybe I should change my sig to include it since I have posted it multiple times...lol...

The NEW Update was the new Version of Manila 2.5.2013

breathing deeply and at ease now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac View Post
I think I've found a bug with Advanced Home Tab, or Cookie's Home Tab, although I don't know if it has anything at all to do with MightyROM (FF).

I have my Home tab set up with Cookie's and with AHT installed. I have the Quicklinks set with 3x3, 3 pages, 1 row showing. I have my calendar 'portion' set to show two appointments.

It doesn't do it right after a reset, but at some point I won't be able to scroll the Quicklinks row to the left or right (to page 3 or page 1)- it reads any swipe of the QL row as a swipe to toggle the calendar appointments to the AHT list of tasks.

I'm farting around trying to figure out how to fix it without a reset, but so far I'm coming up empty.

Anyone else ever seen this?

[edit]

Going to "Remove Programs" (and I presume other UI screens separate from Sense?) and back seems to fix it. Going to a different tab (so far) does not.
Did you import and export settings at some point before this happened?...I would probably post this in the CHT Thread as this would be more or less an issue with the program itself...you may get quicker results as someone may have had your problems...

If it were me I would probably uninstall CHT and try reinstalling...good luck...
Old 05-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

How do you access the notification window on Full Force? I know on official you just tap the taskbar and it comes up but it's not working on the 6.5.x rom. it's annoying because i have a notification for an sms that couldnt send and i can't dismiss it....
Old 05-27-2010, 04:15 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
How do you access the notification window on Full Force? I know on official you just tap the taskbar and it comes up but it's not working on the 6.5.x rom. it's annoying because i have a notification for an sms that couldnt send and i can't dismiss it....
I believe Mike made it so you could tap the center of the FF taskbar to bring up the Notification Manager if I am not mistaken...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

Finally made the time to get Off-052410 flashed. Running very slick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
I believe Mike made it so you could tap the center of the FF taskbar to bring up the Notification Manager if I am not mistaken...
That would be correct, works just fine for me and on FF.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2