PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 04:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
....its been stated before...maybe I should change my sig to include it since I have posted it multiple times...lol...

The NEW Update was the new Version of Manila 2.5.2013

breathing deeply and at ease now....
HAHAHA love it, but the reason people keep asking is because Mike HIMSELF did not post that (at least not in the post i have seen since its release... its possible i missed it, if so point it out, but before posting this i tried to skim back a few pages and didn't see it), it was posted by someone else, while I can understand this since I think it was a Beta team member who posted it (and even then it was a thought not a certainty of it being the only thing), the thought is that their could be more because again, Mike himself hasnt said/posted/hinted anything about what has changed and if there was more or even confirmed it was the only change.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:55 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
HAHAHA love it, but the reason people keep asking is because Mike HIMSELF did not post that (at least not in the post i have seen since its release... its possible i missed it, if so point it out, but before posting this i tried to skim back a few pages and didn't see it), it was posted by someone else, while I can understand this since I think it was a Beta team member who posted it (and even then it was a thought not a certainty of it being the only thing), the thought is that their could be more because again, Mike himself hasnt said/posted/hinted anything about what has changed and if there was more or even confirmed it was the only change.
It was ziggy that posted about the update...as far as I know ziggy would know...also after being on the ROM and looking it over it seems the same except for the version so I assume he was correct....
Old 05-27-2010, 05:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

NeoMatrixJR is just getting started

Does MM's new ROM have the fix for the "sleep of death" issue? Also, my phone seems to reset itself around the same time every day or almost every day. Anything that could be causing the phone to do that?

Thanks!
Old 05-27-2010, 06:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMatrixJR View Post
Does MM's new ROM have the fix for the "sleep of death" issue? Also, my phone seems to reset itself around the same time every day or almost every day. Anything that could be causing the phone to do that?

Thanks!
SOD is PROGRAM related, despite what everyone thinks, 6 6.1 and 6.5.* work differently, a great example is GAlarm, I can recreate the SOD 100% while installing due to the fact that while it does "support" 6.5.* things have changed processing/read/write wise..

as for the resets, are they only soft resets? if so, again it would most likely be program related, please list the programs you have INSTALLED
Old 05-27-2010, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

dougw03 is a n00b

Is it possible to add customized alerts for text messages? I tried copying an alert sound to Windows/Rings/ but it doesn't show up in the Sounds & Notifications. I also tried copying it into My Ringtones, but it will only let me set the alert as a ring and not a text message alert. Any solution?
Old 05-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMatrixJR View Post

Thanks!
There is no known fix or for that matter a exact cause for SOD. it is very random to who and how it happens. I just happened to get one this afternoon for the first time in like 2 months. not much you can do but reboot and pray lol.

Old 05-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw03 View Post
Is it possible to add customized alerts for text messages? I tried copying an alert sound to Windows/Rings/ but it doesn't show up in the Sounds & Notifications. I also tried copying it into My Ringtones, but it will only let me set the alert as a ring and not a text message alert. Any solution?
Place them in the root of your Windows file. Also ensure that the tone is a compatible file type.

Give some
Old 05-27-2010, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac View Post
Repeat my question since it seems to have been buried under more relevant questions:
Stupid question: what is actually "updated" when I use the "Update Profile" utility (yes, I know the "profile" is , but I'm curious what the "profile" actually consists of that might need to be updated by an external tool)?
Thanks for any info.
The data connection settings, including authentication info (username, password, etc), IP addresses for hosts, etc.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
The data connection settings, including authentication info (username, password, etc), IP addresses for hosts, etc.

To add to this, it is not necessary to consitantly update your profile unless you are having connection issues with the network. In no way does this improve signal or call quality. This is mainly a way to authenticate on the network.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphend00 View Post
I have a really quick question. How do I get the Wi-fi router to show up as a selectable icon. I have a 1 hour drive and from work, and I like to hop in my car, startup my wi-fi modem, and just play Pandora or Slacker from my ipod touch... so having that ICON on the front, is very very very important to me...
You migh tcheck the EnergyROM thread, cuz i think i saw someone post that EnergyROMs had the wifi quicklink...

Why not just use Pandora/Slacker on your TP2 though?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2