View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 05:55 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
HAHAHA love it, but the reason people keep asking is because Mike HIMSELF did not post that (at least not in the post i have seen since its release... its possible i missed it, if so point it out, but before posting this i tried to skim back a few pages and didn't see it), it was posted by someone else, while I can understand this since I think it was a Beta team member who posted it (and even then it was a thought not a certainty of it being the only thing), the thought is that their could be more because again, Mike himself hasnt said/posted/hinted anything about what has changed and if there was more or even confirmed it was the only change.
It was ziggy that posted about the update...as far as I know ziggy would know...also after being on the ROM and looking it over it seems the same except for the version so I assume he was correct....