PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Check the tread out below, HDwalls it is picky and you have to have just the right cabs to make it come out nice. I will let you know right now though that landscape will not come out correct. I spent all last weekend trying every way I could but just did not get it to work properly.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...07&postcount=3

Thank for the link it was really helpful I just have one more questions. Currently I'm using the cookies tab I know I have to download a file for the cookies tab in order to use hd walls is that correct. Also when I opened up the folder I get these files. What is the order in order to get hdwalls working properly as far as landscape is concern my phone is hardly even in ladnscape so if landscape doesn't match up no big deal. Do I even need to install any of these cabs. The manilia version for se is 21889 so I believe these cab files or for older roms is that correct. Thank you for all your help I can't wait to get the taskbar and bottom menu bar completly transparent.
HQwallpaper patch_v1.2_forManilia2.5.1920.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_forManilia2.1.1918.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_formanila2.1.1919.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_For Manilia 2.1.19193517.cab
HQWAllpaper patch_v1.15_formManilia2.1 cab

HDWAlls_v0.24b <~~~ this one I know for a fact I need to install is there a newer one then this one that I should install. Also which cookies bas do I need to install for the wallpaper patch.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

I just want to say that FF has AMAZING battery life. And I've always had awesome battery life with Mighty's ROMs, but this is insane! Took it off the charger a 6:30 this morning, it's now 5:30(ish). Been texting all day, several phone calls for a few minutes each, mail syncing every hour, weather every hour, twitter every hour, facebook every 2 hours, plus 15 minutes (ish) of Opera browsing, and 30 minutes(ish) of WifiRouter running. I'm at 82% battery life right now! After 11 hours!

Just wanted to give huge props to Mighty on the newest releases!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

The New MightyROM BlackOut ETA

1Hr .. Ish ..
Old 05-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Talking Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagersc View Post
purian...

im dyin here man
LOLOL....same here my man...same here! The man is hard at work so its only a matter of time. His work is by far well worth the wait!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
Thank for the link it was really helpful I just have one more questions. Currently I'm using the cookies tab I know I have to download a file for the cookies tab in order to use hd walls is that correct. Also when I opened up the folder I get these files. What is the order in order to get hdwalls working properly as far as landscape is concern my phone is hardly even in ladnscape so if landscape doesn't match up no big deal. Do I even need to install any of these cabs. The manilia version for se is 21889 so I believe these cab files or for older roms is that correct. Thank you for all your help I can't wait to get the taskbar and bottom menu bar completly transparent.
HQwallpaper patch_v1.2_forManilia2.5.1920.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_forManilia2.1.1918.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_formanila2.1.1919.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_For Manilia 2.1.19193517.cab
HQWAllpaper patch_v1.15_formManilia2.1 cab

HDWAlls_v0.24b <~~~ this one I know for a fact I need to install is there a newer one then this one that I should install. Also which cookies bas do I need to install for the wallpaper patch.
Don't use any of those cab's. I am running Co0kies Home Tab 1.7.1 and I don't use the Co0kies patch ether.

I am using version 0.28b of HDwalls

This is how I did it.

Create your Cab with these settings.

Also remember in when you are adding your Portrait to click on the Resize to full Image.
One other thing is when you are creating the cab make sure that it is saving a Jpeg of the Portrait image at 100% so you can use that as your background.

Than install the cab from the below link,

HQWallpaperPatch_v.2_ 2.5.2012.cab

After installing this cab, if it does not ask to soft reset do it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...walls+2.5.2012

Than install the below cab from this link,

B4all 2.5.2011 TEST 2.cab

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...93&postcount=1

Now you can install your HDwall cab.

After I did this, this is how it came out.

and

Landscape just does not come out right for Sense 2.5.2012 and I have not been able to find a fix for it anywhere so if someone has please let us know.

Hope this works, and remember I am running Full Force, but Technically it should work for OF and SE.

Best of luck to ya.

Last edited by Wesley762; 05-07-2010 at 08:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:55 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Im changing all my icons to DINIKs Anastasia icons and Im having trouble changing the HTC Album icon, Iv tried reSTART, csmi, and manually changing the reg string, but it still pulls the original icon.
Does anyone know what the orignal icon is named?
Iv looked and looked and cant figure out where its at.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

Legmce is a n00b

Verizon TP2 - SE - Thanks Mighty Mike....great ROM! I also have cookie home tab...Question: since I have flashed the Volume of the earpiece is very low and I have it on Max..anyone else have similar issue - or know a fix...
Thanks...
Old 05-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Im changing all my icons to DINIKs Anastasia icons and Im having trouble changing the HTC Album icon, Iv tried reSTART, csmi, and manually changing the reg string, but it still pulls the original icon.
The reg string doesn't say what the icon is named?

I'll take a look in mine.

EDIT* I was able to change mine, so my reg string now shows the path for the icon I changed it to... Sorry... I changed it using CSMI. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I moved the .lnk to a different folder before I changed the icon.

Last edited by Kliptik; 05-07-2010 at 09:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

JustDavid is keeping up the good workJustDavid is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to JustDavid Send a message via MSN to JustDavid Send a message via Yahoo to JustDavid

I just wanted to thank everyone here for your help, and thank MightyMike for one hell of a ROM.

I have succumbed to the power of Google and bought me an Incredible. Now I have to learn a new operating system with all of the oddities and quirks.

PS - anyone want to buy an almost new Touch Pro2?

Old 05-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
If you go into File Explorer and My Device>Application Data>HTC>Program Launcher and delete all inside this folder you should be good to change what you want.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2