View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Im changing all my icons to DINIKs Anastasia icons and Im having trouble changing the HTC Album icon, Iv tried reSTART, csmi, and manually changing the reg string, but it still pulls the original icon.
Does anyone know what the orignal icon is named?
Iv looked and looked and cant figure out where its at.
The reg string doesn't say what the icon is named?

I'll take a look in mine.

EDIT* I was able to change mine, so my reg string now shows the path for the icon I changed it to... Sorry... I changed it using CSMI. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I moved the .lnk to a different folder before I changed the icon.

Last edited by Kliptik; 05-07-2010 at 09:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.