View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

I just want to say that FF has AMAZING battery life. And I've always had awesome battery life with Mighty's ROMs, but this is insane! Took it off the charger a 6:30 this morning, it's now 5:30(ish). Been texting all day, several phone calls for a few minutes each, mail syncing every hour, weather every hour, twitter every hour, facebook every 2 hours, plus 15 minutes (ish) of Opera browsing, and 30 minutes(ish) of WifiRouter running. I'm at 82% battery life right now! After 11 hours!

Just wanted to give huge props to Mighty on the newest releases!