kronik420
PPCGeeks Regular

kronik420 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Check the tread out below, HDwalls it is picky and you have to have just the right cabs to make it come out nice. I will let you know right now though that landscape will not come out correct. I spent all last weekend trying every way I could but just did not get it to work properly.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...07&postcount=3

Thank for the link it was really helpful I just have one more questions. Currently I'm using the cookies tab I know I have to download a file for the cookies tab in order to use hd walls is that correct. Also when I opened up the folder I get these files. What is the order in order to get hdwalls working properly as far as landscape is concern my phone is hardly even in ladnscape so if landscape doesn't match up no big deal. Do I even need to install any of these cabs. The manilia version for se is 21889 so I believe these cab files or for older roms is that correct. Thank you for all your help I can't wait to get the taskbar and bottom menu bar completly transparent.
HQwallpaper patch_v1.2_forManilia2.5.1920.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_forManilia2.1.1918.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_formanila2.1.1919.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_For Manilia 2.1.19193517.cab
HQWAllpaper patch_v1.15_formManilia2.1 cab

HDWAlls_v0.24b <~~~ this one I know for a fact I need to install is there a newer one then this one that I should install. Also which cookies bas do I need to install for the wallpaper patch.