View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
Thank for the link it was really helpful I just have one more questions. Currently I'm using the cookies tab I know I have to download a file for the cookies tab in order to use hd walls is that correct. Also when I opened up the folder I get these files. What is the order in order to get hdwalls working properly as far as landscape is concern my phone is hardly even in ladnscape so if landscape doesn't match up no big deal. Do I even need to install any of these cabs. The manilia version for se is 21889 so I believe these cab files or for older roms is that correct. Thank you for all your help I can't wait to get the taskbar and bottom menu bar completly transparent.
HQwallpaper patch_v1.2_forManilia2.5.1920.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_forManilia2.1.1918.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_formanila2.1.1919.cab
HQWallpaper patch_v1.15_For Manilia 2.1.19193517.cab
HQWAllpaper patch_v1.15_formManilia2.1 cab

HDWAlls_v0.24b <~~~ this one I know for a fact I need to install is there a newer one then this one that I should install. Also which cookies bas do I need to install for the wallpaper patch.
Don't use any of those cab's. I am running Co0kies Home Tab 1.7.1 and I don't use the Co0kies patch ether.

I am using version 0.28b of HDwalls

This is how I did it.

Create your Cab with these settings.

Also remember in when you are adding your Portrait to click on the Resize to full Image.
One other thing is when you are creating the cab make sure that it is saving a Jpeg of the Portrait image at 100% so you can use that as your background.

Than install the cab from the below link,

HQWallpaperPatch_v.2_ 2.5.2012.cab

After installing this cab, if it does not ask to soft reset do it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...walls+2.5.2012

Than install the below cab from this link,

B4all 2.5.2011 TEST 2.cab

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...93&postcount=1

Now you can install your HDwall cab.

After I did this, this is how it came out.

and

Landscape just does not come out right for Sense 2.5.2012 and I have not been able to find a fix for it anywhere so if someone has please let us know.

Hope this works, and remember I am running Full Force, but Technically it should work for OF and SE.

Best of luck to ya.

Last edited by Wesley762; 05-07-2010 at 08:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.