PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 09:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

Nice sig!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:19 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Thats what Im going to have to do but how do you assign the new Opera browser to replace the UCweb default?

You have to do something to the registry dont you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
What Opera is it that you want to use? Going into that Opera's settings and choosing it to be the default browser doesn't work?

In any event, you can try importing these reg entries. I know they work for Opera 10, if that's what you want to use...

I made a cab of them too, if that's easier for you.
i dont know if that is even needed. i installed opera10 beta 3 and after install complete it asks if you want to set it as default and i hit yes. it works as it should, as default w/out any added reg. edits
Old 02-06-2011, 12:29 AM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
No, I haven't really been playing much with 2021 yet. Caught the flu or something the day after it dropped and just didn't have the energy. I'll probably start messing with that again this weekend. Shouldn't be too hard. From what I've read, this round of Sense comes almost "ready to go".

@ Everyone,

I made a Kimi_sae_irba SMS Bubble skin for WM Messaging. Check it out HERE.

this is nice, a matching set. i rarely go into the wm txt but sometimes i do and its always been plain jane, not now. thanks

can figure out multi quote on different pages, so post after post

edit: is this going to be in your next update?

Last edited by kjhadfield; 02-06-2011 at 12:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:42 AM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
I made a few more Sharkie405 style iReflect icons that were requested. HERE's a link if any of you would like more matching icons for some things. The posted are icons are for:

Info (2)
Install
Repair
Application Manager (Apps)
AppBrain
Android Market
Tapatalk

Speaking of which, I certainly don't mind making specific icons for those of you that use my ROM and also keep my icons. If there are apps that you install and would like matching icons for, please let me know. They don't take a lot of time and I'd be more than happy to make them for you.
im liking the newly refreshed set your doing and if all can be the same then i wont even change icons sets. i will be making a list ....thanks
Old 02-06-2011, 03:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

HTCuser010 is keeping up the good workHTCuser010 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Nice sig!

gotta rep!
running 3.4 with 2.37 radio... Running 100% Great Work. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by HTCuser010; 02-06-2011 at 12:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-06-2011, 03:16 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Flashed 3.4 on a refurbished TP2 & gave it to my Wife (after deleting some ringtones lol) It seemed like a really great ROM right out the box. The details you put in skinning are a nice touch. I like the start menu Icons too... Thanks.
Old 02-06-2011, 03:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

My pleasure! I'm glad you're digging it. I hope she feels the same way after using it!
Old 02-06-2011, 05:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Cab to fill in missing icons :)

Ok, so I've completed ALL the icons in the ROM. I got all those ones in Settings that I was missing:

For those of you that keep my icons, the posted cab will fill in all the missing "Sharkie style" iReflect style icons. The Power icon has been made slightly better since this screenshot.

Needless to say, from here on out all ROMs will have this completed set of icons.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SharkieROM Missing Icons.cab (364.8 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 02-06-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
what's your PRL?
did you do a prl update ?
OR
Hit that "update" button BEFORE you provision with sprint cab?

If you had fluctuation of signal, that is a selection change,
which is the PRL list of which tower signals to choose.
So Updating & changing your 'PRL" is likely culprit, even if it is newer number.

Flashing to stock will revert your prl to before.
do not press prl update update.
Only do the Sprint cab.

EDIT:
OR,
learn how to manually change the prl file.
you would need your msl (click links in my sig)

EDIT2:
Also you can update your PRI (check my link for Sprint)
I manually updated my prl from the thread on the tp2 section the new 2/3/11 prl.

Didn't solve the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
@ ModmyPPC

Here is the Verizon 2.37 radio... all you have to do is run it like flashing a ROM. It won't touch the ROM or any files besides the radio, no worries. Easier and quicker than flashing Vins ROM and then flashing back (only takes a minute or so), you can always flash back to Sprints radio or try the 2.35 Vrz radio if it doesn't help. If you still have problems, you can do like Maxx said and re-download the ROM and flash again, but this is a quick way without having to redo your ROM as it is now. This works on my Sprint phone better than than the Sprint radio... your mileage may vary?

VZW.2.37.Radio.zip

Flashed this radio and still no fix.

Do you guys think it could actually be the phone and have nothing to do with the rom or the radio. im not sure how old it is but it maybe two years old.

The one thing I dont get is why it worked at my house and why it doesn't work at my work when it did just last week.

Im going to try flashing the stock rom and leave it for a few days and see if that somehow resets the phone. Im pretty much out of ideas.

Edit: few mins later I have full bars... Ill see if it maintains it throught the day.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 02-07-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well guys I remember on timberwolfs roms he recommended formatting the sdcard when there were strange issues with roms so I gave it a shot and used sd formatter 3.0 and it looks like it solved the problem Ive been having full bars at work for about an hour now. And my reception is great.

I had android on my sdcard and I guess when I flashed this rom it must have done something to some sort of setting.

I did a full reformat (took about an hour) and Everything is great!

Thanks to all who helped!

Here is the link SD Formatter 3.0 for SD/SDHC/SDXC - SD Association

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 02-07-2011 at 03:41 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development