View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 09:48 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
what's your PRL?
did you do a prl update ?
OR
Hit that "update" button BEFORE you provision with sprint cab?

If you had fluctuation of signal, that is a selection change,
which is the PRL list of which tower signals to choose.
So Updating & changing your 'PRL" is likely culprit, even if it is newer number.

Flashing to stock will revert your prl to before.
do not press prl update update.
Only do the Sprint cab.

EDIT:
OR,
learn how to manually change the prl file.
you would need your msl (click links in my sig)

EDIT2:
Also you can update your PRI (check my link for Sprint)
I manually updated my prl from the thread on the tp2 section the new 2/3/11 prl.

Didn't solve the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
@ ModmyPPC

Here is the Verizon 2.37 radio... all you have to do is run it like flashing a ROM. It won't touch the ROM or any files besides the radio, no worries. Easier and quicker than flashing Vins ROM and then flashing back (only takes a minute or so), you can always flash back to Sprints radio or try the 2.35 Vrz radio if it doesn't help. If you still have problems, you can do like Maxx said and re-download the ROM and flash again, but this is a quick way without having to redo your ROM as it is now. This works on my Sprint phone better than than the Sprint radio... your mileage may vary?

VZW.2.37.Radio.zip

Flashed this radio and still no fix.

Do you guys think it could actually be the phone and have nothing to do with the rom or the radio. im not sure how old it is but it maybe two years old.

The one thing I dont get is why it worked at my house and why it doesn't work at my work when it did just last week.

Im going to try flashing the stock rom and leave it for a few days and see if that somehow resets the phone. Im pretty much out of ideas.

Edit: few mins later I have full bars... Ill see if it maintains it throught the day.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 02-07-2011 at 09:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.