View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 12:42 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I made a few more Sharkie405 style iReflect icons that were requested. HERE's a link if any of you would like more matching icons for some things. The posted are icons are for:

Info (2)
Install
Repair
Application Manager (Apps)
AppBrain
Android Market
Tapatalk

Speaking of which, I certainly don't mind making specific icons for those of you that use my ROM and also keep my icons. If there are apps that you install and would like matching icons for, please let me know. They don't take a lot of time and I'd be more than happy to make them for you.
im liking the newly refreshed set your doing and if all can be the same then i wont even change icons sets. i will be making a list ....thanks