View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 12:19 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Thats what Im going to have to do but how do you assign the new Opera browser to replace the UCweb default?

You have to do something to the registry dont you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
What Opera is it that you want to use? Going into that Opera's settings and choosing it to be the default browser doesn't work?

In any event, you can try importing these reg entries. I know they work for Opera 10, if that's what you want to use...

I made a cab of them too, if that's easier for you.
i dont know if that is even needed. i installed opera10 beta 3 and after install complete it asks if you want to set it as default and i hit yes. it works as it should, as default w/out any added reg. edits