PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 08:13 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: 6.5 (21911) beta is up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
WM 6.5 ROM (5.2.21911.5.0.94) BETA IS UP!!

Dling now, will flash shortly.

I am trying to enjoy your roms, but it is getting hard.

I have had a bad flash the first time so i gave it another run...Straitup speaks highly of your skills

So I flashed and used some sense tab settings in the XDA and the rom would not show Twitter and FB tab....I also could not diable/enable tabs.

I keep trying to flash and get it working and I don't think it is a bad rom, just something that my hardware isn't liking.

I don't have a lot of success with roms that are based on Sprint.

Old 08-21-2010, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
So I flashed and used some sense tab settings in the XDA and the rom would not show Twitter and FB tab....I also could not diable/enable tabs.
No one else has mentioned any issues like this. Explain in more detail and\or provide a link to what you're talking about. If you're adding tabs, you're aware that you might need to manually adjust the 26948339_manila right? What other tabs have you added?

Actually, darren.wlsn1 mentioned something about a weather tab I think a while back in the thread, but I never looked into it in great detail as I felt I had bigger bugs to focus on... Anyway, like I said, give me some more details please.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-21-2010 at 08:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:25 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
No one else has mentioned any issues like this. Explain in more detail and\or provide a link to what you're talking about. If you're adding tabs, you're aware that you might need to manually adjust the 26948339_manila right? What other tabs have you added?

Actually, darren.wlsn1 mentioned something about a weather tab I think a while back in the thread, but I never looked into it in great detail as I felt I had bigger bugs to focus on... Anyway, like I said, give me some more details please.

I am not adding new tabs, just the ones that are there I am turning on and off. I used the Exporter xml from NRG to import my sensetab files and then I noticed I signed into FB and Twitter, but could not get the tabs to appear. I have them normally set up to be on the slider. I know Whotahn had the same problem with bringing in NRG reg edits.

I went back and hard reset, but took out the sense edits and that is when I could not see any tabs here is a screen capture: http://twitgoo.com/1j7vc9

This new 6.5 is smooth and I have yet to have any freezes ot lags. Great work.

Is there a start sound? I didn't have one when I flashed the beta 6.5 and the 6.5x had it off and on when I flashed to it.

BTW the 6.5 soft buttons look fine, but you got me paranoid so I think it is off I just keep looking at them and trying to figure it out.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:33 PM
I break things, for fun.

Re: Update[8-21-10]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense 2016][CHT\Stand

I also notice that the CHT lock quicklink and lock icon at top are working on the 6.5 rom.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Update[8-21-10]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense 2016][CHT\Stand

Sharkie Im downloading the new 6.5 and it sounds pretty good from dapbmonkey4u so im going to give it a shot. them softkeys do look good
Old 08-21-2010, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I am not adding new tabs, just the ones that are there I am turning on and off. I used the Exporter xml from NRG to import my sensetab files and then I noticed I signed into FB and Twitter, but could not get the tabs to appear. I have them normally set up to be on the slider. I know Whotahn had the same problem with bringing in NRG reg edits.

I went back and hard reset, but took out the sense edits and that is when I could not see any tabs here is a screen capture: http://twitgoo.com/1j7vc9

This new 6.5 is smooth and I have yet to have any freezes ot lags. Great work.

Is there a start sound? I didn't have one when I flashed the beta 6.5 and the 6.5x had it off and on when I flashed to it.

BTW the 6.5 soft buttons look fine, but you got me paranoid so I think it is off I just keep looking at them and trying to figure it out.
when the sip softkey button comes up you'll be able to tell that the buttons are off. start sound? start up sound?
Quote:
I also notice that the CHT lock quicklink and lock icon at top are working on the 6.5 rom.
Yeah, I fixed that in all the ROMs just hadn't updated the 6.5.X ones officially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Sharkie Im downloading the new 6.5 and it sounds pretty good from dapbmonkey4u so im going to give it a shot. them softkeys do look good
Much thanks! I look forward to your feedback.

Thank you everyone for giving it a go! Movie time, be back in a couple of hours...
Old 08-21-2010, 10:42 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

dl the 6.5 now

Old 08-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

sharkie, screen shots on page 1 looking very good.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:57 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrowa2 View Post
...and you might want to add a shortcut for com manager in programs...
Good advice taken! Will be included in Start Menu\Communications in all ROMs from here on out.

@ Everyone,

Anyone got any suggestions for 6.5 themes to include?

I don't like Livven's 6.5 Themes. Too boring.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-22-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:50 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

19 Downloads on the beta... Am I to take the lack of feedback as meaning that the 6.5 Beta is ready to go, or as ready as the 6.5.X ROMs? If so, let me know and I'll start building all four 6.5 ROMs. If not, let me know, so I can get to work...

Please and Thank you!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-22-2010 at 11:54 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development