View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 09:25 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: 6.5 (21911) beta is up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
No one else has mentioned any issues like this. Explain in more detail and\or provide a link to what you're talking about. If you're adding tabs, you're aware that you might need to manually adjust the 26948339_manila right? What other tabs have you added?

Actually, darren.wlsn1 mentioned something about a weather tab I think a while back in the thread, but I never looked into it in great detail as I felt I had bigger bugs to focus on... Anyway, like I said, give me some more details please.

I am not adding new tabs, just the ones that are there I am turning on and off. I used the Exporter xml from NRG to import my sensetab files and then I noticed I signed into FB and Twitter, but could not get the tabs to appear. I have them normally set up to be on the slider. I know Whotahn had the same problem with bringing in NRG reg edits.

I went back and hard reset, but took out the sense edits and that is when I could not see any tabs here is a screen capture: http://twitgoo.com/1j7vc9

This new 6.5 is smooth and I have yet to have any freezes ot lags. Great work.

Is there a start sound? I didn't have one when I flashed the beta 6.5 and the 6.5x had it off and on when I flashed to it.

BTW the 6.5 soft buttons look fine, but you got me paranoid so I think it is off I just keep looking at them and trying to figure it out.