View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-21-10]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense 2016][CHT\Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I am not adding new tabs, just the ones that are there I am turning on and off. I used the Exporter xml from NRG to import my sensetab files and then I noticed I signed into FB and Twitter, but could not get the tabs to appear. I have them normally set up to be on the slider. I know Whotahn had the same problem with bringing in NRG reg edits.

I went back and hard reset, but took out the sense edits and that is when I could not see any tabs here is a screen capture: http://twitgoo.com/1j7vc9

This new 6.5 is smooth and I have yet to have any freezes ot lags. Great work.

Is there a start sound? I didn't have one when I flashed the beta 6.5 and the 6.5x had it off and on when I flashed to it.

BTW the 6.5 soft buttons look fine, but you got me paranoid so I think it is off I just keep looking at them and trying to figure it out.
when the sip softkey button comes up you'll be able to tell that the buttons are off. start sound? start up sound?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I also notice that the CHT lock quicklink and lock icon at top are working on the 6.5 rom.
Yeah, I fixed that in all the ROMs just hadn't updated the 6.5.X ones officially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Sharkie Im downloading the new 6.5 and it sounds pretty good from dapbmonkey4u so im going to give it a shot. them softkeys do look good
Much thanks! I look forward to your feedback.

Thank you everyone for giving it a go! Movie time, be back in a couple of hours...
This post has been thanked 1 times.