PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 09:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

Another request:

Have a tasks widget.

Or even better a widget that will show Tasks and Appointments all in one. Think of is as an agenda for the day. That would be incredibly helpful. Showing the calendar is a good start, but if the tasks taht are due (about to be due or overdue) don't show, I'm missing half of my To-Do list.

There's an old program (200 called TodayAgenda tiews.info/index.php?show=software%2Ftodayagenda#150_todayage nda_news.en.art that worked will back with WM5/6. It's ok with manilla, but you need SecondToday running. My point is that it's doable (not that I know how).

Last, is it possible to have a widget like the calendar be scrollable? If so, I'd love to show 15+ appointments (or appointments and tasks) and be able to scroll.
Thanks.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

inspiringdesigns is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

I love the dusk theme does it come in other colors like blue etc. I was aslo wondering if a cab could be made to make the action screen icons in color. Thank for the rom its the best one i have ever used.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

+1 for tasks
Old 06-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

refox2 is a n00b

Great rom bigandad. Love it! I installed my GolfLogix cab and when I try to run it I get an error. The error says "Unable to load application. Please try later". I've never seen this before. Any suggestion on why this error is appearing and my app won't run. I've never had a problem with it on any rom. Please help.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: The Now Network..Sprint

aceNOLO is a n00b

Is 304 contacts too many? most of them have pictures and additional information. I usually flash a good ROM only to find that performance lacks after I unzip my contacts. Very Good Work, much appreciated. This is definately the best one so far but I still have this problem. I think a have a bad phone (behavioral problems) LOL I only have to deal with it for 2 more days (EVO!!) so I wont bother flashing again, besides this ROM looks so good, im sure it will help sell this phone for me. Thanks again
Old 06-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

mcmep11 is just getting started

Looks great, I had a problem with it locking in landscape mode when I first flashed, a re-flash fixed that, I don't have any issues that haven't been mentioned. Glad to finally see an easily customizable rom that doesn't require that I be a chef to change my wallpaper! (slight exaggeration)
Old 06-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

need some confirmation from Big or Beta's----or, well, anyone.
Was having probs locking with Google maps, Bing, and aloqa---all which require GPS. Even after updating PRL and updating profile, was still having problems locking.
Installed a new provisioning cab, SR, update PRL and profile, and seem to lock quickly now. Can I get some verification on this??
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint_Provision.cab (484.6 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-02-2010, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w

weinberk is becoming a great contributor

Another request, on the email and sms count widgets:
1) Give us the option when clicked to either:
a) launch the sense message display for email or sms (current functionality) or
b) launch Outlook in either email or sms mode to list ALL messages on one screen. If I have 20 new mails, that's the easiest way to see em all and decide what to do next.

maybe this could be implemented in a tap vs. double tap option. Tap to goto sense message display, double tap to open outlook??

2) Have these widgets be clickable even if the alert window is showing

Thanks. Loving this rom.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
I'm not running MaxSense, but try these two registry edits below to get your aGPS working with Google Maps.

Go to:[HKLM\software\google\googlemaps], and add these two string values below.

"supports_extended_ril" and (String Value) =1
"supports_extended_wifi" and (String Value) =1

Once finished, soft reset when you get a chance, and post your results.

Best to all,
R
@rhacy

Cool, that did the trick. Thanks a bunch. Funny thing is I have tried those registry settings on other roms in the past, and it did not work.

Anyways, it would be great if these reg settings were enabled by default in the rom... hopefully they make it into the next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinberk View Post
Another request:

Have a tasks widget.

Or even better a widget that will show Tasks and Appointments all in one. Think of is as an agenda for the day. That would be incredibly helpful. Showing the calendar is a good start, but if the tasks taht are due (about to be due or overdue) don't show, I'm missing half of my To-Do list.

There's an old program (200 called TodayAgenda tiews.info/index.php?show=software%2Ftodayagenda#150_todayage nda_news.en.art that worked will back with WM5/6. It's ok with manilla, but you need SecondToday running. My point is that it's doable (not that I know how).

Last, is it possible to have a widget like the calendar be scrollable? If so, I'd love to show 15+ appointments (or appointments and tasks) and be able to scroll.
Thanks.
+2 for a tasks widget
+3 for an (scrollable) agenda widget w/ calendar + tasks.
+1 for a scrollable calendar, tasks, or agenda widget.

Old 06-02-2010, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

Idea for home button:

Regarding the arrows left/right of the home button, it might be more informative if they were small icons indicating where it will take you. Also, i think icons representing where it is taking you might look better than the arrows... Just an idea.

I.E.
- Right Arrows could be an icon that represents the Manila Tabs.
- Left Arrows could be an icon that represents Shortcuts/QuickLinks.
- When you are on the QuickLinks screen, the home button would be replaced with the QuickLinks icon, and the Right Arrows would be the home icon.
- When you are in the Manila Tabs scrren, the home button would be replaced with the Manila Tabs icon, and the Left Arrows would be the home icon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development