PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by cconfusionn View Post
This rom is amazing, I love it. Thanks a lot for all the hard works for a great rom. I love everything about it, but when I rotate my screen to landscape or slide out the keyboards, it changes to the quicklinks. I love using the internet search widget as well as the slide out keyboard. It's not that big of a deal, but if someone could help me, I'd be greatly appreciated.
Landscape is not fully implemented in MaxSense. What you are seeing is correct
Old 06-07-2010, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

bjhill2112 is keeping up the good workbjhill2112 is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
I'm pretty sure most people here are heavy user's..

Yes, it consumes memory, but there is still no lag....
are those memory numbers that important to ya'll?

This is still the fastest UI i have ever used... Not sure why the numbers are they way the are, but my only concern is that its fast...
FYI - I bumped the PP up to 16 and got just enough increased RAM for my taste with no noticeable changes in speed...
Old 06-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Lurker

cconfusionn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
Landscape is not fully implemented in MaxSense. What you are seeing is correct

Thank you. I will wait patiently. Still the fastest ROM I've ever flashed on this phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

what is the name of the rss app that is in stock but not this rom? I used it all the time, but have no clue what the name is.. rss reader? Does someone have a link to the latest one?
Old 06-07-2010, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
what is the name of the rss app that is in stock but not this rom? I used it all the time, but have no clue what the name is.. rss reader? Does someone have a link to the latest one?
It is called RSS Hub.. I don't have the link but you can search and find it pretty easy.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

I see that a few others on here have noticed that the background wallpaper does not seem that clear. Mine is a little fuzzy also. I mean it looks good, but doesnt have the detail that HD Wallpaper has. I have checked/unchecked the HQ wp option in MaxSense settings, but that didnt do anything. Any ideas??
Old 06-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
I see that a few others on here have noticed that the background wallpaper does not seem that clear. Mine is a little fuzzy also. I mean it looks good, but doesnt have the detail that HD Wallpaper has. I have checked/unchecked the HQ wp option in MaxSense settings, but that didnt do anything. Any ideas??
can you or anyone else having this problem post the wallpaper you are trying to use?

Old 06-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
I don't know if this is just me or not but anyone experience a delay in sms? I time every message and it seemed to take about 5 seconds for my message to show up on screen and 10-15 seconds for the other person's message to show up on my screen (after the notification alert). Is it normal for this delay in sms? My mms work fine.
trying to get this resolved.. having the same issue on my device

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhill2112 View Post
FYI - I bumped the PP up to 16 and got just enough increased RAM for my taste with no noticeable changes in speed...
i usually go with 16-20, but used 12 for this release...
I'm am going to do some testing to see exactly where it should be for next release
Old 06-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
can you or anyone else having this problem post the wallpaper you are trying to use?

If you like sure. But I have tried a few from the MaxSense Wallpapers folder with the same result.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

amjman is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

[QUOTE=amjman;1794197]Wow JDub0820-the one on the left looks awesome. how can i put that on my TP2 as a background, with the colors to match? FANTASTIC work on that one!

let us know!

These are all simply graphics that I have designed that are simply more options to what Big already offers that are built in his rom, such as his Pro-Gloss, Trans-Gloss and White-Gloss. In order for you to get these onto your TP2 I would need to get you the files and then you would have to manually edit each widget and use these backgrounds. From what I understand, maxSense will eventually support an automated option to change themes, but I do not believe there is any timetable for this as there are more pressing issues to address first. If there is interest I will make these publicly available...I have reverted back to icon work currently though trying to get a more complete set, and while I will not promise anything, I would be willing to consider requests for colors or theme ideas in the future. Let me know if you want any of what I have so far.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

well, jdub, I would do whatever it took to get the screen with the "dock" to the water look that you have on that post on the left. Can you assist in the accomplishment of this goal? I am in no way a newbie, give it to me down and dirty, I think I can do it!

thanks man

amjman

Last edited by amjman; 06-07-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development