PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 12:12 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Is HTC Volume suppose to be included? Because all I have is the default WinMo one. I know there was a issue long ago with it not being supported in 6.5.x but I thought it was remedied.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

obliviousr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

someone want to comment on battery life on latest rom?
Old 06-06-2010, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg1977 View Post
Ok, kind of freaking out here. PLEASE help! Yesterday I was using the Verizon 23563 6-3 and I used the MightyRomUSCC provisioning cab and my phone was working better than ever. Now last night I decided to try the newest USC version and my phone is not working. Its not a brick, but I have no voice/data! I haven't done anything to the radio at all. My voicemail # is now (000) 000-9306, and I am currently on the stock rom!! Please help me! I should also mention that by looking at the taskbar, it looks normal. it had 3G, then 5 full bars...but nothing.
Here is what I did...
I always clear storage and task 29 between flashes, and always back to stock before. So I did task 29, stock, clear storage, task 29 BigMaxSense...and I think I did another clear storage just to be safe. I also did the flash dance back to the rom I used yesterday (thinking since it was the last time my phone worked) but absolutely nothing.
I switched back to stock because I thought it would fix my issues, but its the same.
Sounds like what happened to me a while back. Nothing to do with the ROM, it was when I switched back to STOCK, and the problem was.. I needed a new A-key.

I was getting the "Unable to authenticate your phone".
Does this sound like what your are expierencing?

I have a Verizon phone though, so I do not know about USC. My options were to call Tech Support or go Online and Re-Activate my phone, which I did and it fixed my problem.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

cg1977 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
Sounds like what happened to me a while back. Nothing to do with the ROM, it was when I switched back to STOCK, and the problem was.. I needed a new A-key.

I was getting the "Unable to authenticate your phone".
Does this sound like what your are expierencing?

I have a Verizon phone though, so I do not know about USC. My options were to call Tech Support or go Online and Re-Activate my phone, which I did and it fixed my problem.
Well, I don't know if its the same because I haven't seen/heard anything like "Unable to authenticate your phone" but I don't think it has anything to do with the rom either. Is it ok to call my carrier? Would there be trouble for flashing roms? That is what I am paranoid about. I am on stock at the moment. (And trying really hard for my husband not to notice that something is wrong-so that he can say "told ya you would screw up your phone!" lol
I know its not permanent, but I am scared to call USC.
Oh, and THANKS so much for the response! I am sitting here pressing f5 hoping someone would help asap. Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm using Sprint 23563 6/5b. Besides selecting Sprint as the default CDMA server inside messaging settings, does anything else need to be done to get MMS to work? I've tried sending and receiving but neither seems to work. Thanks.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
Is HTC Volume suppose to be included? Because all I have is the default WinMo one. I know there was a issue long ago with it not being supported in 6.5.x but I thought it was remedied.
the new taskbar i installed must have broken it... i will provide a fix later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Okay, did you get rid of the USCC 21901? I looked everywhere and cant seem to find it. I even searched on the directories of http://bignadad.alexauv.com/ and couldnt find it. any help would be appreciated
ALL 21901 ROM's are down for now due to SOD
Will post back as soon as i can resolve and test

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b

ok this crap dont store the password now i cant use my phone becuse says the password is wrong any one know how to do a hard reset to a htc pro 2?? i need to use my phone
Old 06-06-2010, 12:52 PM
raybudd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post
I'm using Sprint 23563 6/5b. Besides selecting Sprint as the default CDMA server inside messaging settings, does anything else need to be done to get MMS to work? I've tried sending and receiving but neither seems to work. Thanks.
What is happening? Mine worked right out of the box, no issues.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Well, I don't know if its the same because I haven't seen/heard anything like "Unable to authenticate your phone" but I don't think it has anything to do with the rom either. Is it ok to call my carrier? Would there be trouble for flashing roms? That is what I am paranoid about. I am on stock at the moment. (And trying really hard for my husband not to notice that something is wrong-so that he can say "told ya you would screw up your phone!" lol
Oh, and THANKS so much for the response! I am sitting here pressing f5 hoping someone would help asap. Thanks
ive had that happen to me on verizon, dont know if its the same on usc, but maybe it is. u just have to call *228 and program/update your phone, should be option #1.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I have had a similar issue when I do a ClearStorage. After ClearStorage the phone needed to have an "Initial Program". On Verizon this was a *228. Not sure if there is a USC equivalent
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development