PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
so, maxycy is sure keeping you busy!i hear there is another update droppin tomorrow
keep up the good work big... and thanks... your putting a lot of time in on this!
the other update that is supposedly dropping tomorrow has already dropped on this ROM! not sure why other cooks are behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by verkion View Post
Hey guys, any of you having issues with ArkSwitch not popping up when you click on the Upper Right hand arrow in the TELUS Rom version? It's still popping up the task manager. I tried to edit this/fix it but now it doesn't do anything...any solutions?

Thanks!
verkion
Quote:
So you are getting ArkSwitch to come up by clicking on the little triangle icon in the upper right hand corner though right? Mine doesn't do that at all...it opens Task Manager, (the WM6.5 one) and I don't think there's any way to set up which program opens when you click that upper right hand corner.
yes, the link is broken for arkswitch being the default from MaxSense.. I will be making a cab to fix

Quote:
Alright...well I thought it was me going crazy. So I guess this is an official bug? Incidentally, Swype seems to be really really really slow for certain things, like entering digits in the lockscreen etc. It is actually less laggy/faster by a factor of 10 to open the keyboard and type in the numbers than it is to use Swype. I have no idea why this is...another bug?

Thanks!
verkion
will look into swype issue

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandrosNic View Post
I don't know a lot about flashing new roms!
But I want to flash your Big max sense rom because it is extremely good. Good job by the way:P
But when I am trying to flash it, i have an error [244 error] which means invalid model ID..
I have a blackstone mobile and I downloaded RUU blackstone wrapper and put it in the same folder as the RUU_signed.. But still it goes on 1% and then error

Please, can someone or you, BIG, help me?? I dont know how to flash this Rom
this is for touch pro 2 only...

i want to move to multi devices, but have not yet...
Old 06-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch hd
Carrier: student

AlexandrosNic is a n00b

So i have to search for another max sense rom?
Old 06-06-2010, 08:11 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Here is Energy ROM for HD
Old 06-06-2010, 08:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch hd
Carrier: student

AlexandrosNic is a n00b

I searched for this also. But i prefered yours ..
Anyway thanks for your help! And keep up the good work :P!
Old 06-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Use this to set Arkswitch to Task Manager button in upper right corner of MaxSense

will be fixed in next release
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: Sprint

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work

everything looking good, just need more widgets!!!!! we need to have the ability to add a couple more widgets to the front screen. shortcuts at 6 need to be 8 imo.

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up
Old 06-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

obliviousr is just getting started

Love this rom, but the original release had the worst battery life I have ever experienced in a rom.. Has that been improved on the newer release?
Old 06-06-2010, 11:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

cg1977 is just getting started

Ok, kind of freaking out here. PLEASE help! Yesterday I was using the Verizon 23563 6-3 and I used the MightyRomUSCC provisioning cab and my phone was working better than ever. Now last night I decided to try the newest USC version and my phone is not working. Its not a brick, but I have no voice/data! I haven't done anything to the radio at all. My voicemail # is now (000) 000-9306, and I am currently on the stock rom!! Please help me! I should also mention that by looking at the taskbar, it looks normal. it had 3G, then 5 full bars...but nothing.
Here is what I did...
I always clear storage and task 29 between flashes, and always back to stock before. So I did task 29, stock, clear storage, task 29 BigMaxSense...and I think I did another clear storage just to be safe. I also did the flash dance back to the rom I used yesterday (thinking since it was the last time my phone worked) but absolutely nothing.
I switched back to stock because I thought it would fix my issues, but its the same.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Okay, did you get rid of the USCC 21901? I looked everywhere and cant seem to find it. I even searched on the directories of http://bignadad.alexauv.com/ and couldnt find it. any help would be appreciated

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development