PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 02:31 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBucksBx View Post
Bro relax..better off sending them a private message...You should listen to yourself. "Grow up"
yea, kiddie pool's 2 blocks to the left
Old 05-25-2010, 07:23 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

okay...... don't mind a little mindless chatter, but end the bashing at once!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:48 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Guys let's keep it civil in here. If there's one thing cooks hate it's senseless bashing and drama in their ROM thread, so let's just sit back, take a deep breath, and get back on topic of ROM development.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

twistedfish is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to twistedfish

I have to admit that I am hoping to see this ROM BEFORE the EVO comes out....it may make a difference on if I stay with Windows or move to Android.

No pressure!!! LOL
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

mcmep11 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
Guys let's keep it civil in here. If there's one thing cooks hate it's senseless bashing and drama in their ROM thread, so let's just sit back, take a deep breath, and get back on topic of ROM development.

except for the fact this is not a rom thread, this is a dream thread
Old 05-25-2010, 11:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedfish View Post
I have to admit that I am hoping to see this ROM BEFORE the EVO comes out....it may make a difference on if I stay with Windows or move to Android.

No pressure!!! LOL
Well, all indications are we'll have it by week's end. I agree we need to chill out. Throwing out passive stabs at the chefs (how about posting a beta? How about screenshots? How about a date? etc) is a low blow IMHO. These guys are doing this for US, because although we want these mods, we're too stupid to make them ourselves. A little patience, understanding, and grace is in order.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

While I agree with blackangst I dont think people are doing it to attack bignadad. MOST of us know what it feels like to be the day before Christmas and how were so eager to open up our gifts.

Some people would try to convince there parents through being aggressive, complaining, and some took the noble road and used patience.

As far as I see it its not personal attacks on Max or bignadad. We can just chalk it up to excitement.

Im sure its safe to say that we are all itching to get this on our phones.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO FO SHO

MRGATO14 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Well, all indications are we'll have it by week's end. I agree we need to chill out. Throwing out passive stabs at the chefs (how about posting a beta? How about screenshots? How about a date? etc) is a low blow IMHO. These guys are doing this for US, because although we want these mods, we're too stupid to make them ourselves. A little patience, understanding, and grace is in order.
+1...Cant wait salivating over here...lol
Old 05-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Another quote from BigMAxSense ROM Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao511
After playing with this Rom for the last few days, I have come to the conclusion that this is the best rom I have ever flashed. The speed is absolutely amazing, I had numerous programs open and there was no lag whatsoever. Everything opens up smoothly. The look and customizations are second to none. It's like you took the best of every mod out there and came up with this rom. Because of this I will keep my TP2 and not buy the evo. I will even stop watching evo videos on youtube. I freakin love BigMaxsense!!!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sndtubes is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedfish View Post

No pressure!!! LOL
No EVO for me. No or limited streaming audio from radio stations is a deal killer for me where Android is concerned.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development