View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 11:41 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

While I agree with blackangst I dont think people are doing it to attack bignadad. MOST of us know what it feels like to be the day before Christmas and how were so eager to open up our gifts.

Some people would try to convince there parents through being aggressive, complaining, and some took the noble road and used patience.

As far as I see it its not personal attacks on Max or bignadad. We can just chalk it up to excitement.

Im sure its safe to say that we are all itching to get this on our phones.

This post has been thanked 1 times.