PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

meansixx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to meansixx
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; ; ) Opera 9.7)

what? i cant wait any longer, lol.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:32 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Christ, really?!? Ya'll realize you're getting these mods for FREE. Right?? Are you a complete tard??? Give me, give me, give me...I want, I want, I want...I need, I need, I need. Here's a novel idea.........GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!! or better yet, GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!! and learn how to mod...because until you do, you have absolutely no right to bitch/complain/whine/piss or moan about when or how you get your FREE mods. And when you do go to shcool and learn how to mod, and then get a job to actually pay for the food your eat to keep you capable of making mods....let's see how eager you are to give away all of your hard work for FREE. So kids....SHUT UP! You'll get it when Max says you will, if you are uncapable of practicing patience---kindly ask your parents to beat the crap out of your bitching-sissy little ass.
F@(& grow up.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Christ, really?!? Ya'll realize you're getting these mods for FREE. Right?? Are you a complete tard??? Give me, give me, give me...I want, I want, I want...I need, I need, I need. Here's a novel idea.........GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!! or better yet, GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!! and learn how to mod...because until you do, you have absolutely no right to bitch/complain/whine/piss or moan about when or how you get your FREE mods. And when you do go to shcool and learn how to mod, and then get a job to actually pay for the food your eat to keep you capable of making mods....let's see how eager you are to give away all of your hard work for FREE. So kids....SHUT UP! You'll get it when Max says you will, if you are uncapable of practicing patience---kindly ask your parents to beat the crap out of your bitching-sissy little ass.
F@(& grow up.
Relax dude. No need to call names here. I (and poster above me) just expressed our eagerness to try this new ROM (which everyone is eying on it for quite some time) and that too in a good sense. So take a chill pill.

.:":. HTC EVO.:":.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D™

meansixx is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to meansixx

Quote:
F@(& grow up.
lol, wow really dude? why so violent, lol. i was just playin. relax man and drink a beer, lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

yes, really. Stop whining!!!!

EDIT....yea, that wasn't nice of me, so I had to edit
Old 05-25-2010, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO FO SHO

MRGATO14 is becoming a great contributor

Wow so much anger in this thread when all we want is the goods...lol=D>
Old 05-25-2010, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MOGUL, TP1, TP2, EVO, EPIC 4g

nadcicle20 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by meansixx View Post
lol, wow really dude? why so violent, lol. i was just playin. relax man and drink a beer, lol
I got the beers running strong

Just got off work and was hoping for an update, but oh well. Beer is making me feel better. The bacardi 151 is kind of helping as well.

Just glad to see that there is a slight possibility to see this release before the Evo does. I don't see myself keeping the tp2, but who knows I might.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx

Quote:
F@(& grow up.

Bro relax..better off sending them a private message...You should listen to yourself. "Grow up"
Old 05-25-2010, 01:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
will be able to post screens in next few days..
Take your time! Patience is the key of GREAT ROMS!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Patience is a virtue Besides, would you rather get a ROM that has not been tested or would you rather get something that just ROCKS!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development