View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:43 PM
DesiChora
PPCGeeks Regular

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Christ, really?!? Ya'll realize you're getting these mods for FREE. Right?? Are you a complete tard??? Give me, give me, give me...I want, I want, I want...I need, I need, I need. Here's a novel idea.........GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!! or better yet, GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!! and learn how to mod...because until you do, you have absolutely no right to bitch/complain/whine/piss or moan about when or how you get your FREE mods. And when you do go to shcool and learn how to mod, and then get a job to actually pay for the food your eat to keep you capable of making mods....let's see how eager you are to give away all of your hard work for FREE. So kids....SHUT UP! You'll get it when Max says you will, if you are uncapable of practicing patience---kindly ask your parents to beat the crap out of your bitching-sissy little ass.
F@(& grow up.
Relax dude. No need to call names here. I (and poster above me) just expressed our eagerness to try this new ROM (which everyone is eying on it for quite some time) and that too in a good sense. So take a chill pill.

.:":. HTC EVO.:":.