PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

ok this crap dont store the password now i cant use my phone becuse says the password is wrong any one know how to do a hard reset to a htc pro 2?? i need to use my phone i forget is a sprint phone i use the sprint rom
Old 06-06-2010, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardjoker View Post
ok this crap dont store the password now i cant use my phone becuse says the password is wrong any one know how to do a hard reset to a htc pro 2?? i need to use my phone
send + end + sleep/wake while phone is turned off then press vol. up to hard reset.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

cg1977 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg1977 View Post
Ok, kind of freaking out here. PLEASE help! Yesterday I was using the Verizon 23563 6-3 and I used the MightyRomUSCC provisioning cab and my phone was working better than ever. Now last night I decided to try the newest USC version and my phone is not working. Its not a brick, but I have no voice/data! I haven't done anything to the radio at all. My voicemail # is now (000) 000-9306, and I am currently on the stock rom!! Please help me! I should also mention that by looking at the taskbar, it looks normal. it had 3G, then 5 full bars...but nothing.
Here is what I did...
I always clear storage and task 29 between flashes, and always back to stock before. So I did task 29, stock, clear storage, task 29 BigMaxSense...and I think I did another clear storage just to be safe. I also did the flash dance back to the rom I used yesterday (thinking since it was the last time my phone worked) but absolutely nothing.
I switched back to stock because I thought it would fix my issues, but its the same.
Ok...problem solved! I found what I needed to do after much searching on this site. I dialed ##000000 then "talk". It lists the mdn and msid (which were both 0000009306) I edited both numbers to my 10 digit phone number and hit OK. It asked if I wanted to soft reset, I hit OK again. Once it came back on, it was good again.
Thank you ppcgeeks!!! Now, since I don't ever learn...I am off to flash that rom again! I don't think I will use the task 29 this time, just in case.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

bhl1523 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bhl1523 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl1523

Hey Big, don't mean to repeat the same question, just wondering if you've gotten an update for the htc volume issue on the newest rom? Other than that question, I appreciate the work you and Maxy have been doing. Thanks again, and keep up the great work!
Old 06-06-2010, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybudd View Post
What is happening? Mine worked right out of the box, no issues.

Tried it "out of the box" and it does indeed work. I wonder if I was messing something up. Thanks for the tip.

BTW, BIG I'm loving your ROM and the MaxSense movement!

Last edited by jpriset; 06-06-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
ive had that happen to me on verizon, dont know if its the same on usc, but maybe it is. u just have to call *228 and program/update your phone, should be option #1.
With Verizon when I flash back to stock it clears my A-Key so you will have to call Verizon to get your A-Key. If you ask them for it they should give it to you so that if you flash back to stock in the future you can just enter the A key. I had to do this on Thursday.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl1523 View Post
Hey Big, don't mean to repeat the same question, just wondering if you've gotten an update for the htc volume issue on the newest rom? Other than that question, I appreciate the work you and Maxy have been doing. Thanks again, and keep up the great work!
Per Big will be posting a cab later to fix.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

mliksa87 is just getting started

sick rom big. you have out done yourself. i have the older color rom and i will be flashing the new one later today. im loving maxsense. its sick. i put it on my girls touch pro as well. its crazy with the battery life. overall an awesome rom. took a little to get used to but im loving it. this is how the phone shouldve been put out. thanks again big.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl1523 View Post
no prob...

Attached is Fix to restore HTC Volume Control
Attached Files
File Type: cab BigMaxSense ROM 6-5 HTCVolume Fix.cab (142.3 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

good stuff BIg.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development