View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 01:31 PM
cg1977
N00b

cg1977 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg1977 View Post
Ok, kind of freaking out here. PLEASE help! Yesterday I was using the Verizon 23563 6-3 and I used the MightyRomUSCC provisioning cab and my phone was working better than ever. Now last night I decided to try the newest USC version and my phone is not working. Its not a brick, but I have no voice/data! I haven't done anything to the radio at all. My voicemail # is now (000) 000-9306, and I am currently on the stock rom!! Please help me! I should also mention that by looking at the taskbar, it looks normal. it had 3G, then 5 full bars...but nothing.
Here is what I did...
I always clear storage and task 29 between flashes, and always back to stock before. So I did task 29, stock, clear storage, task 29 BigMaxSense...and I think I did another clear storage just to be safe. I also did the flash dance back to the rom I used yesterday (thinking since it was the last time my phone worked) but absolutely nothing.
I switched back to stock because I thought it would fix my issues, but its the same.
Ok...problem solved! I found what I needed to do after much searching on this site. I dialed ##000000 then "talk". It lists the mdn and msid (which were both 0000009306) I edited both numbers to my 10 digit phone number and hit OK. It asked if I wanted to soft reset, I hit OK again. Once it came back on, it was good again.
Thank you ppcgeeks!!! Now, since I don't ever learn...I am off to flash that rom again! I don't think I will use the task 29 this time, just in case.