PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

MaxSense Update!!

Will be releasing Updated BigMaxSense ROM Soon!

Updates to MaxSense

1. Adjusted the home button sensitivity
2. Added 3 more program shortcuts ( 6 now )
3. Added an option in Max Settings for high quality wallpaper ( make sure you have the correct resolution as no re-sizing will be done. )
4. Fixed appointments count and some other minor issues

This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

inspiringdesigns is just getting started
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Hi big just wondering if you will be adding the outlook tasks in this update, the next or dont know yet.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspiringdesigns View Post
Hi big just wondering if you will be adding the outlook tasks in this update, the next or dont know yet.
looking into.. plan on going through thread today to review ALL feedback from everyone...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Where can I change the color of the text for the Contacts, Calendar, and Text Messages. I can change the color on the widget but when it takes me to the actual tab it is still white and hard to read with a lighter background.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Stock Sprint rom is not uploaded yet right? Just making sure link is not broken...
Old 06-01-2010, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

jsgross is just getting started

Found a bug: In the native Windows Calendar program(not the sense calendar), when you go to edit an appointment, you can edit everything except for the actual date. this worked fine in my other roms

In the sense calendar app, when I go to try to do this and find the option"propose a new time" it allows you to select a new date but doesn't hold the date when you hit OK.

JSG
Old 06-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
Where can I change the color of the text for the Contacts, Calendar, and Text Messages. I can change the color on the widget but when it takes me to the actual tab it is still white and hard to read with a lighter background.
will be updated in later version's

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
Stock Sprint rom is not uploaded yet right? Just making sure link is not broken...
ALL Stock ROMs are UP

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Big are you going to add a date so we know when the update has arrived..

Also I wasn't sure if you got a chance to see what i post about the contacts when you select a specific contact the slider tab on the bottom doesn't come up(contact, messages, email, facebook, call history). the slider tab is only viewable when you are viewing all the contacts.

Also does the dialer that shows the facebook pic contact not compatible with the Rom? I defintely miss that. wondering if that can be possible?

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 06-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

drurc8 is becoming a great contributor

Hi Big
Will you release Maxsense Rom with WinMo 6.5? Thanks
Old 06-01-2010, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

vaelon is a n00b

Nice job everybody, althought it reminds me of PointUI and SPB Mobile Shell. Was hoping this was going to be like in the original videos. No worries, I'll go back to BigC0okie Color, I love that ROM
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development