View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 02:00 PM
cls_
PPCGeeks Regular

cls_ is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
I'm not running MaxSense, but try these two registry edits below to get your aGPS working with Google Maps.

Go to:[HKLM\software\google\googlemaps], and add these two string values below.

"supports_extended_ril" and (String Value) =1
"supports_extended_wifi" and (String Value) =1

Once finished, soft reset when you get a chance, and post your results.

Best to all,
R
@rhacy

Cool, that did the trick. Thanks a bunch. Funny thing is I have tried those registry settings on other roms in the past, and it did not work.

Anyways, it would be great if these reg settings were enabled by default in the rom... hopefully they make it into the next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinberk View Post
Another request:

Have a tasks widget.

Or even better a widget that will show Tasks and Appointments all in one. Think of is as an agenda for the day. That would be incredibly helpful. Showing the calendar is a good start, but if the tasks taht are due (about to be due or overdue) don't show, I'm missing half of my To-Do list.

There's an old program (200 called TodayAgenda tiews.info/index.php?show=software%2Ftodayagenda#150_todayage nda_news.en.art that worked will back with WM5/6. It's ok with manilla, but you need SecondToday running. My point is that it's doable (not that I know how).

Last, is it possible to have a widget like the calendar be scrollable? If so, I'd love to show 15+ appointments (or appointments and tasks) and be able to scroll.
Thanks.
+2 for a tasks widget
+3 for an (scrollable) agenda widget w/ calendar + tasks.
+1 for a scrollable calendar, tasks, or agenda widget.