PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 29007 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/29

Nega...dl Kitchen Rom - 6.5.X - Sense 2.5.2019 - Office - 29007.5.3.9 and it's an .exe...what's up?

never mind---it's running on the comp

so wanting to try your 6.5.x rom out but for the life of me I still cant get past provisioning without a complete lockup...t29, flash with SD, flash with usb---cannot figure this out. flashed and waited 10+ min just to make sure everything loaded correctly. freeze. Manual SR brings me to JMZ provisionioning. afer 10 attempts at selecting Sprint, the toggle finally goes green, but commit is unresponsive...manual SR.

Am I the only one with this issue??

Last edited by ffkip911; 01-02-2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
finally, so yea, i noticed you re cooked one with tv out though, hahaha but heres the log...

hope fully you can find the problem because there is truly no menu for me at the bottom ...

o btw if you do decide to cook another wpm7 can that account manager with facebook be cooked in, i sortta like my contacts with there facebook pic
I don't see many probs. Try adding webview from SYS(people tend to have probs w/out it) and make sure to have an Arcsoft MMS included (might want that to send picture mail and text) I'll keep looking, so many to check haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
so wanting to try your 6.5.x rom out but for the life of me I still cant get past provisioning without a complete lockup...t29, flash with SD, flash with usb---cannot figure this out. flashed and waited 10+ min just to make sure everything loaded correctly. freeze. Manual SR brings me to JMZ provisionioning. afer 10 attempts at selecting Sprint, the toggle finally goes green, but commit is unresponsive...manual SR.

Am I the only one with this issue??
Here are the provisioning cabs: Carrier Specific

I updated JMZ a week ago, Might have something setup wrong, I'll check it out

Last edited by negamann; 01-02-2011 at 07:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

popeye7111 is a n00b

am i missing some thing was getting error with 23xxx could not install sprint provisioning cab 29xxx installs but not able to get data gives error 1012. can call sprint and manually input username and password. 1012 usually means network not recognizing device
Old 01-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye7111 View Post
am i missing some thing was getting error with 23xxx could not install sprint provisioning cab 29xxx installs but not able to get data gives error 1012. can call sprint and manually input username and password. 1012 usually means network not recognizing device
I aplologize for the issue. I'm sure it all comes down to provisioning.

Get your carrier and install it: Carrier Specific

I updated the cabs today

Last edited by negamann; 01-03-2011 at 03:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: djuice

milan19 is a n00b

Hello,
I can install this a GSM phone?I can try it?

This WP7 roms looks intereting, i love this design.Next time please make this rom another devices (GSM).
Old 01-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan19 View Post
Hello,
I can install this a GSM phone?I can try it?

This WP7 roms looks intereting, i love this design.Next time please make this rom another devices (GSM).

This is a CDMA thread, if you would like a GSM rom, look at the GSM thread. The chefs on this thread will normally only have a CDMA phone and can only cook and troubleshoot roms that they use on their personal device. Asking them to cook a rom for a phone they do not have is not a reasonable request. Please show the chef's a little respect----the world does not revolve around you.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
This is a CDMA thread, if you would like a GSM rom, look at the GSM thread. The chefs on this thread will normally only have a CDMA phone and can only cook and troubleshoot roms that they use on their personal device. Asking them to cook a rom for a phone they do not have is not a reasonable request. Please show the chef's a little respect----the world does not revolve around you.
This is true. But luckily for you I have the source, It's the kitchen itself. Grab a GSM based kitchen and start adding the EXT's from this one
Old 01-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

moebravo is a n00b
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | 29007 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/4/2011

Has anyone seen any issues where the screen turns pixelated with white pixels. My screen will freeze and the device will become unresponsive. Sometimes this is fixed by sliding keyboard into landscape mode and other times I have had to remove batter to get the system to come back into normal working mode. I have not installed any new cabs. I have the most recent version for verizon and I really enjoy using this rom. I just cannot afford to have it lock up on me like it has been. Can someone look into this issue? thank you

Moe
Old 01-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | 29007 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/4/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebravo View Post
Has anyone seen any issues where the screen turns pixelated with white pixels. My screen will freeze and the device will become unresponsive. Sometimes this is fixed by sliding keyboard into landscape mode and other times I have had to remove batter to get the system to come back into normal working mode. I have not installed any new cabs. I have the most recent version for verizon and I really enjoy using this rom. I just cannot afford to have it lock up on me like it has been. Can someone look into this issue? thank you

Moe
Sense or WP7 version?
Old 01-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

moebravo is a n00b

WP7

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development